CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 04-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #31
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
I could not get the proper days off to make it this year (I have the week after off, but it would be a pain trying to get there by Saturday morning when I have to work on Friday). Alas, maybe next year.
Heather, it's Saturday and Sunday, and Sunday is the best day for deals, so you only have to make it for dinner on Sat night... You can do it! Florida vacation... Florida vacation... say it with me, Florida vacation!

Old 04-20-2010, 08:43 AM   #32
airenlow
Murphy willing, I should have a few '10 hatchlings to donate.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #33
dogsNdragons
Hey all, count me in for this year (its too HOT in August for agility).

Old 04-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #34
Nanci
Once again, we can see how "involved" people who frequent the other sites are. Zero posts at either of two places I've seen this identical thread...

Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #35
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Once again, we can see how "involved" people who frequent the other sites are. Zero posts at either of two places I've seen this identical thread...
I know - but I also know not a lot of people from those two sites seem to make it to Daytona anyways. One person on one of the sites I am sure will contact me directly vs posting in the thread. They did last year anyways....
I make it available for everyone because this is a herp related gathering and especially now with the raffles and raising money for a cause that is important to ALL of us - the more the merrier.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #36
Lynnea
Count me in for a couple of raffle prizes, too. Looking forward to being there!!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:45 AM   #37
zamora
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
I know - but I also know not a lot of people from those two sites seem to make it to Daytona anyways. One person on one of the sites I am sure will contact me directly vs posting in the thread. They did last year anyways....
I make it available for everyone because this is a herp related gathering and especially now with the raffles and raising money for a cause that is important to ALL of us - the more the merrier.

I will be attending this year as well since I had so much fun last year! Actually, this year, I OWN a corn snake too! (Thanks Eddie!)

Old 04-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #38
Daenerys
Wish I could go but I am too poor, plus it might be conflicting with the start of the fall semester here at State.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #39
RavenSpirit360
I really want to go, but idk yet..

Old 04-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #40
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
the more the merrier.
I agree .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google