CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

how can corns be boring

Old 01-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #11
Roy Munson
I can see people thinking that corns are boring. They're secretive, they're not very interactive, they can't really be trained to do anything, and while they tolerate handling, most would probably prefer to be left alone. I'm not big on handling them for my own entertainment, so from a pet perspective, mine are pretty boring. But they're beautiful, and I really enjoy breeding them and producing cool morphs. To each their own.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:28 PM   #12
snakepunk
Boring=Ball Pythons

add to that WAY OVERPRICED, also!

I've kept several different species of snakes, from wild caught ringnecks to captive-bred Gophers, and in my experience, corns are pretty much in middle. Of course, no snakes come close to the eastern hognose in entertainment.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:40 AM   #13
cornmad
kk lol dont hognoses bite ?

Old 01-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #14
Corny Noob
Anything with teeth in it's head can bite.

Old 01-04-2008, 02:56 PM   #15
cornmad
people say they are venoumos but it can't kill you

Old 01-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #16
strawberry_bunny
my corns are far more interesting than my male beardie, he just sits there, he doesnt strike like corns do i have to put the food right infront of his nose.
I still cant help but grin when my corns go crazy with their food whether its the first of one hundredth time its cute. I love the way I have to hunt them down and guess where they are sleeping. I could never be bored of corns. I cant wait until they are old enough to breed, even more excitement and fun

Old 01-23-2008, 04:52 PM   #17
connord94
Hognoses are venomous, but not to the extent that they could seriously harm you, and they are rear fanged, so they would have to "chew" on you to inject venom.

As someone has said, anything with teeth can bite, it all depends on the "personality" of the snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google