• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cant find a 5 gene like mine

spaps

I think i have a hypo,diffused,charcoal,lavender,anery, in my colection. Im pretty sure but dont have the resources to prove it out. I know i need 5 clean females to do it. This male is almost all white and has no amel gene it. Sorry i cant upload a photo cause i cant find the url. Thanks for any info anyone has or pics would be great.

Where did you purchase the snake from? What did you purchase it as? I have ghost lavenders that are almost completely white.

So you do not know for sure that charcoal or anery are even possibly present. While anery or hypo are common hets, charcoal is not that common.
For test breeding purposes you actually need only 2 females; either a ghost and a charcoal, or a phantom and an anery.

What do you mean by "clean"? Also you can directly upload photos to the post. You go into advanced reply and scroll down aNd there will be an option to upload like 4 images. It will tell you accepted file types and sizes.

hets won't be a problem. Finding a ghost or anery would be easy. Charcoals as adults are definitely harder but finding a baby to raise up wouldn't be too hard. Your picture is probably too large. You need to shrink it to the dimensions listed.

Yea i found someone who is going to take him and breed it to his females, and big time breader should be cool to find out if im right. Yea my phone has says 3.2mb to big to post

Who is taking him to test him out for you? Honestly though, odds are it's either a hypo plasma or a moonstone diffused.

Id rather not say, but it would an extreme hypo plasma or moonstone something else is going cause that first clutch he came from had 5 or six different morphs come out

You did not list other hets or other offspring morphs when you mentioned the parents. And many 3 gene snakes are mostly white. Really what you need to do is resize the picture so it fits and post it and tell us the other morphs produced by those parents. And I'm frankly skeptical.

Well if i wasnt old and phone illiderate id be able to resize the photo i tried and faild. The other offsping i would say looked hypo plasma, and hypo pewter, blood, lav, charcoal or anery? I think. And this guy i held back because he was the only one like him in the clutch. I had a hypo pewter adult male so i didnt need another. I can make other hypo plasmas from other pairing i have in my colectoin so didnt keep any of those. Both the father and the other male hypo pewter died the following year so it hurt my chances of proving along with not having any anerys in my coleection

Do you have access to a computer? You can resize in me paint. I'm not great with technology either but resizing in paint is easy. I should be producing some phantoms this year het for anery lavender motley. And possibly some ghosts het charcoal lavender motley.

Back