• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another New Member Here...

bluedrgn52

Hey guys,
I am fairly new to the corn snake community. Growing up we had ball pythons and I am fairly versed in those guys, but I've never had a corn until now. We picked up our little guy at a Pet Supplies Plus because we fell in love with his Hufflepuff colors. (My 13 year old daughter is a Puff. :))

I've had him for about three months now, and he's perfect! His personality is great and he's quite social, he knows our schedule and likes to be out of his cage and held. He's not really a hider, though he has plenty of hides, he'd much rather sit on the one side of his cage behind his little tree than burrow, though he does burrow at night.

Anyway, he's awesome, but in sharing pics with communities, I get asked what his morph is, but I have no real clue. If anyone could help out in identifying him, I'd appreciate it! I've had people ask me what he is and I honestly have no clue. I've heard Lemon, Caramel Sunkissed, Golddust, but I have don't even know why he is those names. I know nothing about why they're even called those things. Help!

This is my flickr where he is currently pictured, if the pictures I tried to upload don't work. I'm bad at forums. lol.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/31314415@N06/with/25344372137/

Thanks,
Beka

Back