• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

reputation points

cornman1979 said:
Ass to my behaviour, untill rich kickes me off, (which i have asked him 2) your stuck with me, so go and chop your fingers off so you cant type!!!

Now if that isn't a perfect example of a Freudian slip I would like to know what is! :roflmao:

Sorry gang, I was tied up earlier today with a problem on the server. But this "person" being has been neutralized. No more messages and no more reputation access.

Sorry that such people as this exist in the world.....

Rich Z said:
Now if that isn't a perfect example of a Freudian slip I would like to know what is! :roflmao:

Sorry gang, I was tied up earlier today with a problem on the server. But this "person" being has been neutralized. No more messages and no more reputation access.

Sorry that such people as this exist in the world.....

And they rejoice in cyber-land!

THANK YOU!
:cheers:

Aw, Rich, I was hoping the ass wouldn't get his wish of being "kicked off the island." If we'd ignore his impotent rep take aways, it'd almost be fun to see how long he would persist in his folly. But alas, he had to start trolling threads as well.

He hasn't been removed from the "island". He's just mute now.

Wait'll you all start getting the email now, that I'm getting from him....lmao

Joejr14 said:
I just checked the biggest offender of that group.

His last 100 posts, 99 have been in the photo gallery.

That's ridiculous, and it's even more ridiculous that this person has the rep power they do because they post 50 times a day in the photo gallery. It'd be cool if we could limit posts per day in that forum, or at least not have those posts count towards rep power or something.

Same story, different day. Just like clockwork. :)

Quigs said:
He hasn't been removed from the "island". He's just mute now.

Wait'll you all start getting the email now, that I'm getting from him....lmao
I got one from him, just said "I don't go away that easily". And I have to agree, He's like a turd that won't flush. I can't/won't say what my response was.................lol

And just when ya thought you couldn't find a more pathetic piece of human debris, the guy goes and outdoes himself.

:cheers: Buy him a drink or five, and I'm sure he'd do it for the entire forums!

Cooter actually sound more like that country ham, Jerry Clower. "HHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!"

Chip has spoken to him as well. What say you Chip?

I think he still listens to Jerry Clower on 8 track. I am not kidding. For only having spoken to the man three times on the phone, the subject came up. See, I was sure he had an old Babtist preacher going in the background. When I asked if I was interrupting anything so important as I oughta call back, I got the whole phone by the speaker bit. All I know is those Ledbetter boys sure are funny. Haaaaaaw!

Back