CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Just feeling cranky this morning

Old 06-07-2005, 03:14 PM   #41
Drizzt80
Rich, a BIG thank you for allowing contributors to still post For Sale ads. Hopefully it's a sense of trust in us as contributors to not take advantage of your good will.

D80

Old 06-07-2005, 03:18 PM   #42
CornCrazy
Rich...I just thought I'd let you know that the link in the announcement in the for sale section (for becoming a contributor), does not work.

Old 06-07-2005, 03:21 PM   #43
Gronk
Mike...

I'm in Allen Park, which is a suburb of Detroit. Battle Creek is a bit west of us, maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive...home of Kellogg's and Tony the Tiger...(Grin).

I think Casey Hulce lives out that way...great guy that makes some excellent racks and an incubator. I'm picking up one of his incubators this Saturday at the Taylor Reptile show. Just in time too..I think I'm finally going to have a few clutches of eggs in a week or two. I think I breed quite a bit later than many here..most folks are looking at pips or second clutches of eggs by now..lol.

Old 06-07-2005, 03:24 PM   #44
DAND
Mike,

I'm usually across from Casey. Stop on by and introduce yourself. Just look for the long-haired hippie or ask Casey and he'll point me out.

Old 06-07-2005, 03:27 PM   #45
Gronk
LOL...do you also have a beard ? If so..I think I bought my male emory rat from you as a hatchling...beautiful guy who's growing like crazy !

P.S. Apologies for going OT Rich...it's just nice to meet some local folks here on the boards !

Old 06-07-2005, 03:39 PM   #46
Shep151
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM :o)
Did you mark down the time? You could hold a contest~ how long it takes for the first complaint to show up~ and who the complainer will be.
LMAO!!!
I'll take 2 hours and 42 minutes!
But I won't put a name on it

Old 06-07-2005, 03:49 PM   #47
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk
LOL...do you also have a beard ? If so..I think I bought my male emory rat from you as a hatchling...beautiful guy who's growing like crazy !

P.S. Apologies for going OT Rich...it's just nice to meet some local folks here on the boards !
Yep, I've got a beard.

Old 06-07-2005, 06:59 PM   #48
Rich Z
Well, amazingly enough, I haven't gotten even one gripe-o-gram yet!

Old 06-07-2005, 07:02 PM   #49
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Well, amazingly enough, I haven't gotten even one gripe-o-gram yet!
Hold on... give me a second.

WHY CAN'T I POST A FREE CLASSIFIED FOR SOMETHING CHEAPER THAT YOU SELL THEM FOR?

Old 06-07-2005, 07:42 PM   #50
breedingcolors
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Hold on... give me a second.

WHY CAN'T I POST A FREE CLASSIFIED FOR SOMETHING CHEAPER THAT YOU SELL THEM FOR?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google