CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Photography Techniques and Equipment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Photography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical details of how to take good pictures as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Great Editing Program

Old 09-20-2006, 01:06 PM   #1
nluogameno
Exclamation Great Editing Program

I use this great free program to do everything that has to do with photos. Its great because you can add multiple effects, resize, and even edit layers (great for making collages). get it here. its called Paint.net and I find it to be very helpful

Old 09-20-2006, 02:43 PM   #2
pcar
I too have used paint.net. it is a great free program that is easier to use than Photoshop and does amost the same amount of stuff. It was first created by a group of college students that didn't like mspaint, and then released for public use. Great solid program.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:30 AM   #3
Velvet
Thanks guys!

I will certainly try it out!

Old 10-01-2006, 01:33 AM   #4
Jay@PJCReptiles
Cool

This program is actually pretty cool. I messed with it for a few minutes and came up with our new avitar. I started with a picture of one of our Okeetees. I posted the original picture I started with. I'll need to spend a little more time with it as I'm sure it could be very useful. Thanks guys.
Jay & PJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google