CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

View Poll Results: Please vote for the next CS moderator.
Bitsy 4 1.81%
diamondlil (Janine) 30 13.57%
Drizzt80 (Brent) 17 7.69%
KJUN (KJ) 14 6.33%
medusacoils (Wayne) 15 6.79%
mike17l (Mike) 1 0.45%
Nanci 85 38.46%
Rich in KY (Rich) 5 2.26%
RobbiesCornfield (Robbie) 41 18.55%
tricksterpup (Jim) 6 2.71%
NOTA (None of the above) 3 1.36%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

New Moderator Poll

Old 12-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #11
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
I agree Wade.
I'm wondering why there have been 348 members on in the last 24 hours, and only 54 votes.
In the spirit of "the cup being half full", at least we see there are 54 regular enthusiastic supporters of the forum.
Since this subforum is way on the bottom of the site, I posted and stickied threads in the more popular subforums to make sure that everyone knows there is a moderator vote going on. Sure would hate to have the membership start whining after the voting is closed about not knowing about it. Now if a few members would also help make sure those stay active, I think we'll get the most members voting as possible.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:59 AM   #12
ForkedTung
I voted! ( Rich, I didn't see the "two wolves and a sheep" option? lol )

Old 12-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #13
bitsy
Wow - have only just seen this. I'm very honoured to have been nominated, but I'm afraid I really don't have the time I feel I'd need to do justice to a Mod role at the moment.

I don't know if it's possible to remove my name while the poll is in progress, but at least nobody has voted for me yet. Any of the other candidates would make a fantastic Mod, so I don't think anyone will miss me from the list!

Sincere thanks to the person (or people) who nominated me. Your faith in me is very much appreciated.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:56 AM   #14
bekers71
EEEEE! It's so hard to chose cause I love them all!!!
I don't think doing ennie-mennie-minnie-moe would be right either.

Old 12-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #15
whippet
Well I went for Nanci...but only if she really wants it not because she was pressured. Because frankly a halfhearted mod who is a good person and now feels overwellmed is worse than no mod at all. But if you want it girl...you certainly deserve it!

Old 12-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #16
francka
I vote for Nanci too, but it was a hard choice because all of the nominated persons are great.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:14 AM   #17
Nanci
I want it. A lot!! It just seemed overwhelming, at first. Dean pretty much had to walk me step by step through everything he ever has to do, so I would understand how things worked and how I would fit into that process. Really, it is a tough field; I highly respect all of the nominees.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #18
diamondlil
I'm glad you changed your mind Nanci!

Old 12-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #19
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Since this subforum is way on the bottom of the site, I posted and stickied threads in the more popular subforums to make sure that everyone knows there is a moderator vote going on. Sure would hate to have the membership start whining after the voting is closed about not knowing about it. Now if a few members would also help make sure those stay active, I think we'll get the most members voting as possible.
Thank you, Susan.

I must say, the ballot is a list of some smart, wise, fair, kind, funny,...very very decent people.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:48 AM   #20
medusacoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Thank you, Susan.

I must say, the ballot is a list of some smart, wise, fair, kind, funny,...very very decent people.
That's because you backed out!

J/K I luv ya Eric!

Wayne

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google