• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"adopted" snake

Thickscaled

Corny Snake woman
I was at a local petstore getting pinkies/fuzzies and they asked me what the frozen's were for. I told them corn snakes and they brought out this little one out and asked if I wanted it. I took the gal in a heartbeat, she looks amazing but I'm not sure on the morph.

I'm guessing an anery of some sort but I'm not to sure, this girl looks a lot different then my anery I currently have.

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8518.jpg

IMG_8517.jpg

And I posted this in the wrong thread I believe... my track-pad is so sticky it clicks on anything without me wanting it too... sorry if this is in the wrong place. Cannot wait for my mouse to arrive.

She was given to me, they mainly deal with lizards/balls/spiders/rodents and didn't have the room to home this gal. Right place at right time I guess, I sprayed her down with mite killer on the off chance so now I'm watching her and am gonna try feeding mid next week.

Agreed, she is a very nice anery! They're my favorite morph!

Susan, they are? Mine are caramel, sunkissed, bloodred and anything striped. I never really liked anerys all that much...til I did a breeding loan with Carol. One of the snakes she sent me was an anery motley with in incredible temperment. I kept one of the anery mots for myself and she is one of my very favorite snakes of all time. My heart stops when I look at her.....

Anyway, really nice baby! Very pretty. You sure were in the right place at the right time!! Please keep us updated on this little one. Do you have a name picked out yet?

I can do, and I'm glad I had the right morph feeling. I have a female anery motley, she's going on 6months and that's the coloring I was going off of. Going to needa find a good male that's anery or het anery for these two gals when I hit Repticon in October.

No name yet.

I can do, and I'm glad I had the right morph feeling. I have a female anery motley, she's going on 6months and that's the coloring I was going off of. Going to needa find a good male that's anery or het anery for these two gals when I hit Repticon in October.

No name yet.

Uh oh...another one bit with the cornsnake addiction... :)

Back