CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Old 08-01-2006, 01:35 PM   #11
corncrest64
I brought my first baby cornsnake from the reptile show, and was very excited so I immediately took her out of her deli cup and started holding her. My mom was sitting at the computer and I wanted to show her to her, so I brought her over. My mom looked at her, and she immediately hissed and struck right at her face. She was a little uncomfortable around her for a little while after that. I thought it was pretty funny.

Old 08-01-2006, 02:40 PM   #12
mbdorfer
Without a doubt, the funniest thing I've ever seen was Lazarus, after a one snake party!!

Old 08-01-2006, 02:54 PM   #13
dionythicus
I like it when they attack a f/t mouse and constrict like it's going to get away. Y'know, it was dead when it came out of the freezer, it was dead when I put it in hot water, it was dead when I put it in your tub and it's STILL DEAD!! But kill it anyway.

Old 08-01-2006, 03:26 PM   #14
snakedancer
when I go to clean the aspen, Sally strikes, hisses, and rattles at the pooper scooper so now, I hafta make sure she is in a hide and can't see it

Old 08-01-2006, 03:41 PM   #15
snakedancer
We also use to use newspaper in her cage and our local newspaper picks people from the area and puts a few basic facts about them in like what they're afraid of and so on. This one lady said she was afraid of snakes and I didn't know it so I used this piece in her cage and I saw Sal staring at the paper so I looked at where she was staring and it says this lady's name, size of her family etc.
Then I look down and there's "FEARS:snakes"
and ironically that's exactly what Sally was looking at.
My mom took a picture and we were gonna send it in but she never got the film developed.

Old 08-01-2006, 04:37 PM   #16
BeckyG
My two year old snow corn wove herself into my French braid a couple of nights ago. I had to take my hair completely down to get her out!

Old 08-01-2006, 05:39 PM   #17
VegasGhost
My old anery pooped in the Corn Snake Manual while I was reading it...she definitely had some kind of opinion about it.

Old 08-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #18
Tula_Montage
Feeding responces from my yearling corns always get me laughing...
Its either "not another moose" or "look mumma, I ate my moose"

Old 08-01-2006, 08:06 PM   #19
Flagg
my 8 month old corn escaped, though I had no idea. I was sleeping and woke up to find her in my bed, curled up on my face.

Old 08-11-2006, 12:39 AM   #20
caressa
Talking Mine would hafta be how she watches me in my sleep

that s soooooo adorable!!! she watches u in ur sleep, awww!!!~~ ^^

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google