CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Old 09-18-2006, 05:51 AM   #51
Velvet
Well, Battle, my anery motley makes a b-line for my phone whenever I am trying to take pics or a movie of him...

So I have TONS of pics of him stretching out his neck to try and reach the darn thing! lol Have one really funny video of him doing it too!

Old 09-18-2006, 07:45 AM   #52
connord94
My lil normal(flame) must know when he's getting his picture took because he will be sitting on top of his bark hide, and i will point my phone at him and he will immediately dart away into the hide, not so funny but i decided i would tell you. Also when i first got him he headbutted me as if he was trying to bite me but he didnt open his mouth??

Old 09-18-2006, 03:15 PM   #53
GreenEyedHawk
My snake (newly rechristened Salmissra) always likes to crawl up my arm to see if I'm wearing a hoodie...if I am, she makes a beeline for the hood and makes herself right at home.

The other day I was letting her explore my desk a little bit. She bumped her nose on my glass of iced tea, then for some reason struck at it. *plink!*

Take that, Pepsico!

Old 09-18-2006, 08:23 PM   #54
chibitamalove
When I hold my snow, Rose, she automatically goes up and winds her way into my glasses and knocks them down. Annoying, but kind of funny. I don't know if this is just her wierd humor, but she also loves to flick her tongue in my eye while she's doing it. Every time. She looks at my eye, flicks her tongue out, and hits my eye. Ouchies for me.

Old 09-23-2006, 10:48 AM   #55
lenore
my female marjory likes to wrap her self around my neck and go in my hair. however i got dreadlocks done not long ago.

so off she went around my neck and stuck her head thro the root of 1 of my dreads. it hurt like hell and she kept on trying to force her body thro 2 so in the end i had to cut 1 dread off just to get her out

Old 09-24-2006, 12:01 AM   #56
chibitamalove
The other day, Rose was trying to escape, and she was slithering all around her cage. I was watching her for a while, and suddenly, she stops, and looks directly at me. She stared at me for about 30 seconds and resumed her business. ^_^

Old 09-24-2006, 12:25 AM   #57
rushrulz
I guess Sev's best moments are when he's burying his head in the aspen like an ostrich (and doing so against the glass so I can still see him) and when he pokes his head out to see who's disturbed him and then almost visibly shrugs and goes back to bed.

Old 09-24-2006, 08:43 AM   #58
Weebonilass
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibitamalove
The other day, Rose was trying to escape, and she was slithering all around her cage. I was watching her for a while, and suddenly, she stops, and looks directly at me. She stared at me for about 30 seconds and resumed her business. ^_^

LOL Chibitamalove, silly Rose should have pretended not to be looking so if she found her hole to make her escape you wouldn't know where it was... such a naive snakey you have

Kieran can spend hours people watching, he loves it when I'm near his cage so he rest his head on his hide and follow me around. Lady G use to come up to me when I was talking to her. I know they can't hear sound, but she sure would make you want to doubt

Old 09-29-2006, 12:30 AM   #59
setafox
Well my corn has two places where he is all sorts of comfy and cozy when I have him out of the cage. Like most snakes, he seems to like my hair which and has a tendency to borrow in it. His other happy place is down my shirt and in my bra, and I swear he always has to come out as soon as my male friends come over. It's almost like he's going "Nyah nyah nyah. Look where I can go and you can't!"

Old 09-30-2006, 08:54 PM   #60
turkey
i caught corndog angaint the glass of his cage kinda shaking his head while my cat was straing him down, (basically taunting the cat) , funny part is the cat made this growling / moaning noise ive never heard him make before like he was realy annoyed (ya prolly had to be there oh and heres a pic of the cat watching corndog....)

http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=355246

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google