• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

iHerp, do you?

I'll first need to move out then, only allowed to have these 2 here :( Hopefully me and my bf will be able to move to our own place soon.. Aka more snakes :D

I hear you Kvan. My wife and I live in an average town home, so at the moment and until I can get some kind of rack system going, I'm limited on space to the two that I own.

Hoping by end of summer to have room for more. We'll see.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Sindrik8x my name is Kimberly ;) anyhow it's annoying when you want more snakes but you're not allowed to. Makes you want them even more lol!

Now if I could only have my wife adopt your perspective on the hobby, haha. She supports it, just is VERY careful to not fuel the addiction, haha.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I have no one to tell me what I can and cannot buy. I self moderate, and only bring in what I can care for by myself.

It is nice, but you have make sure you can support them financially, and time-wise. It's easy to get in over your head pretty quickly.

I have had a change of heart on transferring animals to new owners, though.
I have lost breeding (tracking) info, pics and such on a couple of occasions, when the person I transferred the animal to deleted the profile, or went inactive on iHerp, making the profiles inactive/deleted.

With animals that I want to keep the info on, I have started to tell new owners that they are free to copy any/all info/pics, but I have started to keep some of the profiles that I want to hang onto for info. I just move them to the "sold" section.

Bumping for the newbies who may not have seen this.

It is a great (FREE) reptile tracking program!
You can track as much or as little as you like.
There are blogs to read or participate in, as well as a free classified section.

You can transfer animals to new owners, so they have all of the tracking info and photos that you entered.

Love iHerp! Can't keep up with feeding our horde without it! My user name is Charis on there.

I use it, as you know, but I am woefully behind on updating it! This has prompted me to get back to it.

Back