• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My boa constrictor, Griever

DuxorW

Derailer of Threads
I bought this little guy in November. He's probably the sweetest snake I've ever met, I just love him! I named him Griever because of the little tear drop on his nose.

I would own a couple more of them but I really try to provide the best environment for my snakes so I don't have the space atm to do that for more boas. But if I did I'd love a coral sunglow and an IMG...the iridescent black is just crazy.

He's awesome! You should take a picture with him stretched out so you can see his entire pattern. How old is he?

Thanks! He was a slow grower and having trouble feeding. I took him off the breeders hands to see if I could get him going. He was allegedly born last July but had not gained much size since birth by November. He is eating small rats now and growing normally. I'll have to get a shot of him spread out because his pattern is very beautiful.

We need pics of his tail! I think boas are pretty. I think their tails are gorgeous. My husband jokes that I need a red bodied boa, so more of the snake would have the colors I like so much.

Must look into this IMG boa thing... iridescent black sounds awesome.

Griever update!

The sunlight kind of obscured how pink his sides are, oh well.

Getting a tan:

Close up of sides:

Close up of sides and tail:

Trying to come visit me:

Back