• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Guess the clutch, Win a Lavender!

How are you going to be able to tell which Lavenders are Homo Hypo?:shrugs:

Well Stephen I have seen a good few Baby Lavender/hypo lavenders in my time but not seeing this moms clutches befor I will be going on the general rule that Hypo lavs are much lighter in apperance then lavenders are. Lavenders do have a lot of variance in the gene so I understand it will be difficult in some cases. I will do the best I can and will probably try to get majority votes from here if I am undecided.

How far along is this clutch?

Cmalchow this clutch is closing on day 58 & the temps stayed on the warmer side in the norm (80.5'F - 82.0'F) so I dont think it will be too much longer. We should start to see pipies within the week.

Here is an update as to all the guesses so far. I will post the #'s in order of Lavender/Hypo lavender.

Firefur: 10 / 7
rnfrazier: 11/6
Starsevol: 9/8
Buzzard: 12/5
gelshark: 9/9 with a twin somewhere
Michael823: 8/9
Colubridcando18: 14/3
Corngurl2011: 6 lavender hypo diffused & 11 hypo plasma diffused
Shelby Craig: 13/4
Rishi: 15/2
Cmalchow: 7/10

Corngurl2011- I think you should re-pick. Lavender hypo diffused and hypo plasma diffused are the same thing. (Diffused + Lavender = plasma). Oh how I hope and prey I get a surprise het from Amadalla & get 100% hypo plasmas to hatch. I doubt that would happen so if you want to change since you were wanting to pick two separate morphs, you should.

Great to see so many participants. There are plenty of combinations left & muphy can be kind or mean so keep the guesses coming.

As you can tell still learning.. which is why I joined so I can learn. Lol ok so I'm gonna guess 6 charcoal het amels and 11 hypo plasmas.. hope that works..

Well then lol, I'll say 12 Lavender and 5 Hypo Lavender... Though It would be nice if diffused popped in there some where :p

I'm going to guess that mom is secretly het diffused, & I am going to say:
7 Lavender
2 Plasma
6 Hypo Lavender
2 Hypo Plasma

Riyeko & Sinisterserpents1. Your guesses have already been picked. Here are all of the guesses so far:

Firefur: 10 Lavender /7 Hypo Lavender
rnfrazier: 11 Lavender /6 Hypo Lavender
Starsevol: 9 Lavender /8 Hypo Lavender
Buzzard: 12 Lavender /5 Hypo Lavender
gelshark: 9 Lavender /9 Hypo Lavender, with a twin somewhere
Michael823: 8 Lavender /9 Hypo Lavender
Colubridcando18: 14 Lavender /3 Hypo Lavender
Corngurl2011: 6 charcoal het amel& 11 hypo plasma
Shelby Craig: 13 Lavender /4 Hypo Lavender
Rishi: 15 Lavender /2 Hypo Lavender
Cmalchow: 7 Lavender /10 Hypo Lavender
runninghorsespirit: 6 Lavender /11 Hypo Lavender
Warsco: 2 Lavender /15 Hypo Lavender
airides: 12 Lavender /5 Hypo Lavender
nwheather: 7 Lavender /6 Hypo Lavender /2 plasma /2 hypo plasma
Miqote: 1 Lavender /16 Hypo Lavender

Go ahead and give another guess you 2.

I just have to say that this is so fun. No matter if you were giving away a snake or not, I would have played.

Because pretty much all the possible combinations have been taken, I'll go out on a limb for fun....

3 opals
5 hypo lavs
7 lavenders

Back