• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Soon to be mine!!

Buzzbee

... and currently nameless :S

I shall be picking this little cutie up from my friend first weekend in November (because bygosh our diaries could NOT sync up :S)

snakehead_zpsb2168d5f.jpg

He has a little smudge that she just had to point out to me - it adds character ;)
snakesmudge_zps6ebd1675.jpg

There are promises for more/better pics once he decides to hold still long enough ;)

Thank you!! She did promise her friend would pick out a gorgeous one for me, looks like he'll be getting some drinks on top of the money I owe him :D

I'm so excited!!!

Got sent this pic this morning, just after little anon had eaten... I had to make sure not to make any noise as I am in the office!!

justfedanon_zpscc7b5e37.jpg

Not the best lighting or anything but still so adorable :D

Very cute! An amel was my first snake too, and still remains one of my favorite morphs. Looks like your little guy will be a bright adult.

I can't wait to see how bright he gets :D

I've decided to call him Leonidas, he looks like he'd suit being named after a king anyway ;) and shall try to get the tank to match the Sparta theme :D

Thanks :D It came down to that or Orestes and King Leonidas was so much more impressive.

I have been looking online and in local pet shops for cool hides that'd fit in... no luck yet but fingers crossed for Chatham being better ;)

I'm going to try and make some custom hides myself for my boys. A cool Spartan helmet would be pretty slick. I may have to try that.

Now that would rock! I'm not very good at creating things unfortunately :( I may try soemthing at some point... work up to it for when he gets bigger ;)

Back