• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

check out our snow pic test

Here I am, expecting photographs of double recessive amel/anery corns, and what do I see?

What I normally see looking out my window this time of year. Harrumph.

No offense, treppilj.....I see that you live in NV. Wanna trade houses so you can enjoy the Wisconsin snow? :p

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek said:
Here I am, expecting photographs of double recessive amel/anery corns, and what do I see?

What I normally see looking out my window this time of year. Harrumph.

hahahaha I agree completly, it was a let down for me the first time I looked at it but I mean it was suprising and amusing..... nice one treppilj :rofl: :roflmao: :rofl: :roflmao: :rofl: :roflmao:

First time for everything...

It is snowing now in London. And it hardly ever snows here (like once a year) for a few days it has been snowing almost constantly, but none has settled!!! :cry:

Apparently tho, it i gna snow pretty heavily tonight, and severe weather warnings have been published.

He he he, who knows, maybe we'll get a snow day tomoz(day off skl due to snow) :crazy02:

You guys are so lucky to have so much snow where you live, i might just have to move there when i am older LOL

KRIZ said:
You guys are so lucky to have so much snow where you live, i might just have to move there when i am older LOL

LOL...Yep, I feel so lucky when I have to drive all day long when it snows....
:awcrap:

Snow is beautiful to look at and crappy to drive in.....

Its Snowing Canadian Albino Grass

YEAH it is snowing here now we just got out school early... i'm really glad... But I mean we are supposed to get like 8in of snow and I dont want that much, then again on Monday and Tuesday so I don’t think there will be any school for a wile :shrugs: :shrugs:

Back