CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

"confetti" corn

Old 01-30-2006, 12:54 AM   #11
cka
It's neat looking...if it were to prove out being one of the few to have some makes it a bit more appealing, altho it'd be nice if he were selling more females to cross the males with...sometimes it's a gamble, and you have to ask yourself "do I like it enough to pay $X.XX" and trust to luck that it comes out in your favor...with what he's offering you could buy a pair (a snow and an amel) and maybe have the female big enough to breed in 07 as a two year old, IF she gets of a size to breed in 2 years...500 dollars/pair + 2 years = ???...

i do know the feeling ;*)

Old 01-30-2006, 01:51 AM   #12
ghosthousecorns
I did notice he put 'not yet proven as a genetic trait' or something to that effect on the hets for sale when I looked at the page again, which does seem very honest.
I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder lol I like the way it looks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google