CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

How do you feel about God.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
Holly12
Smile How do you feel about God.

Hello I just thought I ask everyone on here how do they feel about God what is your thought on God?. Me I don't think thier is a God and alot of pepole who do belive in him will say yes thier is a God. So all of you tell your thoughts on how you feel or see in God.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
Illidan
I can smell the trollbait.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
dave partington
Is it scented like a purplish flowered silver leafed herbaceous bush of which the essential oils are used in potpourri, soaps, & candles?

Old 11-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #4
Allalaskan
This thread isnt going to end well lol.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
Buzzard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allalaskan View Post
This thread isnt going to end well lol.
Agreed, no offence to the OP, but politic and god need to be left to other forums...

Old 11-21-2011, 10:13 PM   #6
Carinata
How do I feel about god? We seeing as I'm an adult, I don't have imaginary friends.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:19 PM   #7
Holly12
Okay sorry if I offened anyone I was not trolling I was just asking what others thought no need to think that Iam trolling because Iam not that I can tell ya.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #8
Susan
I'm sure you meant no harm, but as mentioned, religion, politics and sex are 3 subjects many people avoid discussing unless you're eager for a debate that will often lead to just plain arguing and things said with feelings hurt that normally wouldn't have been.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
knox
He is the reason I exist, the reason I live, and I will see Him face to face when I step into eternity on the other side of death. I love my Lord and I am not ashamed.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #10
Shiari
Avowed atheist. Even if there *is* a higher power, there's no evidence of it and it has no tangible effect on the world, making caring about its existence pretty much pointless anyway.

That said, I try to avoid most religious debates because neither side will change the other's mind, and it just creates hostility.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google