• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Melissa32483 said:
100_3122.jpg
This is the snake I was insistant on catching until the "locals" told me it'd kill me almost instantly. Oops!
Marcel~ Yeah I agree you! She is very pretty & I am so bad w/ ages so no guessing here. I love your photo!

NOW what I would like to know is.....WT%@ is that called? I'm from Alabama but don't remember anything like that in our swamps! YIKES!! you are one brave girl! How Long was it? :eek1:
Hey yall I want me a MUD SNAKE! That's CRAZYWILD!! :crazy02:

CALIVIK said:
Marcel~ Yeah I agree you! She is very pretty & I am so bad w/ ages so no guessing here. I love your photo!

NOW what I would like to know is.....WT%@ is that called? I'm from Alabama but don't remember anything like that in our swamps! YIKES!! you are one brave girl! How Long was it? :eek1:
Hey yall I want me a MUD SNAKE! That's CRAZYWILD!! :crazy02:

Thank you. :eek:) I was *told* that the snake is a water moccasin. And I should have known better than to actually try catching it but I just thought it was such a cool looking creature that the whole "Hey be careful it might be venomous." reaction that I normally would have gotten completely went out the window. Haha. I looked it up on wikipedia, here's a link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_moccasin It does look similar, however I wish I could see more pictures of it in water to compare seeing as all of the "water moccasins" I saw while in Tennessee were in the water. My family and I were walking along the waters edge wondering why nobody else wanted to seeing as how beautiful it was. Our question was answered. There were dozens of these snakes in the water, I'm guessing that's why I thought they were completely harmless. :eek:P Here's some more pics that I took of the snake.

Moccasin1.jpg

Moccasin2.jpg

Moccasin3.jpg

Moccasin4.jpg

Moccasin5.jpg

Oh and the few snakes I found were anywhere from 2 1/2 or 3 feet to as long as what I believe was probably 6 feet on the biggest. Good thing I was big and scary enough to keep em away from me. :eek:)

P.S. Thank you to everyone for all the compliments. You're all very kind. :eek:) I'm gonna wait for a couple more people to guess before I post my age but it's cool to see the span. And don't be afraid to guess, I promise I won't be offended.

v_various said:
And Canada's great, but the closest reptile show is in ALBERTA. Not cool, west coast of canada, not cool.

your crazy! you have Canada's Best breeders out there!!
Jeff Favelle
Don Patterson
Big Dan..

Who needs expo's when you have there houses localy with thousands of the best of each species! :)

All the Morelia SP From Favelle!
They even breed Angolans!!

Wait a sec. is 24 OLD? LOL If so I must be ANCIENT :sidestep:

I do believe you Cracked the code! Good Job my friend. I would've guess younger, only because her Mother looks my age. :cheers:

Melissa great pictures of the snakes, very beautiful! Where were those taken?

Anyway, I've decided since "I know" my picture would'nt make the "2008 CornSnake Calendar" I decline on ever showing it here. LOL :sobstory:

Sanebedlam said:
I got it post ban in Carleston SC its a Smith & Wesson MP-15
Oh, duh, you're stationed in San Diego but you're from SC? Or are you telling me there's a loophole where I can pick one up there and bring it here? I've got vacation time coming... (And tons of old 30 round clips from my old days in the Army)

The loop hole is that I am active duty. There is an assault weapon waiver available in cali whereby active duty members of the military can own assault weapons in cali as long as they are active duty if I was to get discharged and be here I would have to get rid of it.

rockmonky said:
Some pics of me and my Bike that I have been spending every night working on rebuilding for the second time ;)

TIM

Can't beleive nobody else commented on that mr. sexy... definetely the front cover for the mr. cornsnake calendar!!

Heres a recentish one of me...

Attachments

• 1Me Posing.jpg
    1Me Posing.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 782
zwyatt said:
I KNOW I'M the winner!! 24yrs. 6mths & 5days WOOHOO! I cheated but HEY!

Melissa~ those snakes are wild looking! I swear I'd take a Mud snake those things are beautiful compared to those suckers. Wonder why so many of them there?
shrug01.gif

Tom, Troy, Zach & David (where are you?) I love a Man who fights for our country!! *note to self, should've married one..lol* Need to see more pics from our Military Men/Women! Come on girls I know there are one of you out there who can handle a Smith & Wesson MP-15!
hehehmn.gif

Here's a pic for our troops! Brother just retired 20yrs Airforce, but I wore this shirt for my g/f her husband is in Iraq now going on a yr. & I told them I would leave the shirt on til he returns home. Not home YET!
frown.gif

file.jpg

beaniebopps-

You shouldn't post pictures like that of yourself. Hasn't anyone ever told you there are lecherous men about the internet? You should send me that picture, and anything you have that is like, so that I can dispose of them properly. You know...to protect you...

Sanebedlam said:
The loop hole is that I am active duty. There is an assault weapon waiver available in cali whereby active duty members of the military can own assault weapons in cali as long as they are active duty if I was to get discharged and be here I would have to get rid of it.

That's a strange loophole. Considering the (Navy? Marine Corps?) has a duty weapon for you in the arms room. Not that it needs to make sence to be a law though.. Don't mind me that's just envy, lol.
In the Army we have to turn all our personal weapons into the arms room and don't even get to personally keep them, even knives.. well if we live on post that is.
Anyway, lucky you..

:twoguns: I'm jealous.

Last edited:
Back