• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Music quiz

Pixies - Monkey Gone to Heaven
Been done..

How did I miss that!! I seem to have missed a whole page of this thread somewhere ... LOL

Okay, will sort out something else in a moment.

(you got the name of the album wrong btw - maybe someone else will post it a third time and you can get it right then ;-))

Right - let's hope I don't make such a facepalming mistake this time :duck:

Attachments

• secondtry.jpg
    secondtry.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 57
(you got the name of the album wrong btw - maybe someone else will post it a third time and you can get it right then ;-))

Doolittle :)
I was mixing it with the answer on
Mr.Alan's question "And where has he gone?"

He's been known and recorded under many pseudonyms
He won three MTV awards for one song in 1999
The 1996 album I've pictured was the first album he released under this, his most famous and successful, pseudonym :)

It's not - think more British :)

His real name is Quentin, but he also uses Norman?

Fat boy slim - Better living through chemistry.

AWESOME ALBUM. Defenitly worth the few quid it is to add to anyones collection.

Ok Who's album cover did this face feature on?

Band + album name please.

CLUE: This was not the only face on the cover.
CLUE: There is a specific kind of dance you may to one of this bands most famous songs, Despite that type of dance not originating from this genre.
CLUE: Band originally formed in Chicago, Illinois and included the Ponozzo brothers.

You should be able to get it from these clues EASILY!

(Oh,and bonus points for anyone who can complete this sentence D--- A------- M- R-----!)

Guess it would help if i posed the album cover..

Attachments

• musicquiz1.JPG
    musicquiz1.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 51
Here's an old one, but it was a very well known cover.
I've been listening to this man's music all my life, this album came out when I was 5. I remember listening to my aunt's scratchy LP, now I have a digital copy on my phone!
What is the album, and what is the theme of the songs?

Attachments

• bup.jpg
    bup.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 48
Disclaimer: I don't listen to this music!
But it is Herb Albert Tijuana Brass band whipped cream and other delights.
I only know because I collect vinyl and it is guaranteed to be in the bin no matter what goodwill or salvation army store !!

no Need to apologise, Jen. Herb Albert is also THE MAN. (And must wrestle Alan to the death for the title.)

Disclaimer: I don't listen to this music!
But it is Herb Albert Tijuana Brass band whipped cream and other delights.
I only know because I collect vinyl and it is guaranteed to be in the bin no matter what goodwill or salvation army store !!

Hey! Sometimes "elevator music" fits the situation. I like to put my earbuds in at work and listen to it, it gives things kind of a surreal feeling.
What's the second part of the answer?

UGH!!!!! Sorry I don't have the bonus point answer

But anyway here is next album cover. ;)

Attachments

• no cheating;).jpg
    no cheating;).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 48
Back