• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I has a shiny!!!!!!!!!!!

Carinata

Ever Evolving Exotics
I won Gelsharks contest and now I has a shiney! What to do with my new power!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Rich said I am trying to shed my past rep by changing it so he said I could change it when I get a better rep. Maybe a I should stop posting LOl J/K

Rich said I am trying to shed my past rep by changing it so he said I could change it when I get a better rep. Maybe a I should stop posting LOl J/K

That's cool! That's something to think about before you select the "post reply" button.

That is great David. It should be easy to improve your rep. You have so many adults here who know how to behave as adults. Just be careful whose example you choose to follow.

That is great David. It should be easy to improve your rep. You have so many adults here who know how to behave as adults. Just be careful whose example you choose to follow.

And some that don't! :sidestep: LMFAO! J/K :grin01:

Like all Powers, its a privilege, not a right. Congrats on your new power, don't abuse it. set your own good example, and don't let it go to your head. Good ground rules for whatever 'power' comes your way. ;)

The second I've got my visa down past half, I'm planning on contributing. Its a good feeling knowing you're helping out a community that is so great and does so much for each other.

I likes the way your shiney sparkles!

In the real world my children are grown and gone. I tried to be a good parent and teach my kids what was right and wrong, you know the usual stuff like honesty and do unto others all that kind of junk. I tried to teach them that if they had nothing good to say to say nothing at all. Ganging up on someone smaller or younger or different didn’t make you better. Probably the same things most adults would teach their children.

Of course, that is the real world. On the Internet we love to bully the little guy. Find the odd man out and tear him apart. Don’t ever let him come up for air.

High Five Everyone!!!!

In the real world my children are grown and gone. I tried to be a good parent and teach my kids what was right and wrong, you know the usual stuff like honesty and do unto others all that kind of junk. I tried to teach them that if they had nothing good to say to say nothing at all. Ganging up on someone smaller or younger or different didn’t make you better. Probably the same things most adults would teach their children.

Of course, that is the real world. On the Internet we love to bully the little guy. Find the odd man out and tear him apart. Don’t ever let him come up for air.

High Five Everyone!!!!

Thanks Wade. Oh well! Some people are just bored and feel the unjust need to say something or make a joke from a friend serious and try to discourage someone who loves the site as much as they do.

Thanks for looking out for people Wade. I like that you're always sincere.
Not to worry, I wasn't kicking David and he knows it. We have discussed his posting many times.

It seems to me you've done your fair share of beating down people in the past yourself Wade. I for one was just agreeing with Alan.

Sure he has but do you relize Alan is a good friend I have met and know personally? Do you know he was joking? And wade is never as persistent as to hunt donw people and seach thier posts and find resaons to make argumentative posts!

Back