CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

I has a shiny!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #41
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
David, seriously...spell check!!!! It's your (and our) friend!!

As for Nancy, she's an awesome person. If she can forgive me, she can forgive anyone. You recently posted to another person deserving of your respect that you only use "sir or ma'am" to teachers, not to people on the internet. You speak out of both sides of your mouth, and people do not easily forget. If you want respect, you have to earn it. It's much easier to lose it than it is to gain. Trust me on that one.
Thank You Lori!!! We did have our differences and worked through them and You too are an awesome person whom I wish I could meet in person some day. And this post I will leave at that!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #42
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminoke View Post
Wait, did you just call Nancy a radiated rat snake, and with an Eminem quote to boot?

Good gravy, snakeman! You're supposed to use your powers for good!

And for the record, you continue to not call me ma'am. It makes me feel older than I am.

Disclaimer: Taking this post seriously may be hazardous to your health.
If radiated rat snakes are ornery because some people pretend to be all knowing, arrogant jerks and I become inflamed then so be it I'm a radiated rat snake. Being called a snake isn't all bad ya know!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #43
blackbird12
Who is the youngest person on this forum?

Old 01-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #44
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
David, seriously...spell check!!!! It's your (and our) friend!!

As for Nancy, she's an awesome person. If she can forgive me, she can forgive anyone. You recently posted to another person deserving of your respect that you only use "sir or ma'am" to teachers, not to people on the internet. You speak out of both sides of your mouth, and people do not easily forget. If you want respect, you have to earn it. It's much easier to lose it than it is to gain. Trust me on that one.
Well Lori, after meeting some people from the forum and getting to know that better things changed. I would give Wade that respect, or Nanci.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #45
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
If radiated rat snakes are ornery because some people pretend to be all knowing, arrogant jerks and I become inflamed then so be it I'm a radiated rat snake. Being called a snake isn't all bad ya know!
No i called my self Radiata because I am easy going until people go after me I though you were leaving the thread Nancy? Look at this thread! Alan made a joke and it exploded into this. Someone with half a brain would realize that there is something going on here I don't think some of these people stop and think what kind of stress it puts on a person to be degraded and told, they are this or that! It is obnoxious and I did make a promise to Nanci to not get into fights so I think we all need to respect Nanci and just drop it!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #46
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird12 View Post
Who is the youngest person on this forum?
Ask Wade!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #47
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Lauren there is a list of people on this forum I would give all my respect to. I would call the Sir and Mam and be very polite. But you must realize that people jump on me! It is like Santoku my adiated. He is geat whne you are slow moving and just let him be him. Sure he is flippy and insane but when you surprice him you get a puffy snake that is hissin, striking, and actually chasing you (He does do that!). My issue is there have been 2 instance in 1 week where Nancy has jumped on me on her idea of what a particular post means and there is a huge difference between her thoughts and what the OP wanted it to be. Eminem said it best "Words are a * they can be great or they can degrate or even worse they can teach hate."
A young adult would learn to turn away from things they did not like to hear and move on...not start squabbling back like a child. How you react to people says just as much about your status in the eyes of those you admire, as words alone.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #48
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
Ask Wade!!!!!!
Now that I could laugh at!

I even had to rep you for that David.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #49
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet View Post
A young adult would learn to turn away from things they did not like to hear and move on...not start squabbling back like a child. How you react to people says just as much about your status in the eyes of those you admire, as words alone.
I repified you for this!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #50
Kaminoke
I can say, with utmost confidence, that you, David, snakemaster24, have given me unconditionally unsound, unsafe, and worthless advice on these forums that you had no authority to give out in the first place.

....as valiantly as I tried, as it turns out, I cannot fly. Thanks a lot!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google