CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 04-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #81
cobained
I'm pretty excited about Daytona this year too, although at this time there are some things that could possibly disturb my plans (sick grandma; pregnant sister; ugh!). Hoping for my first trip there and meeting everyone. Since Taylor's probably not going and my husband isn't too interested unless he can spend all of our savings on whatever his newest reptile love is, it might just be me. I may also have something to donate for the raffle.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #82
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobained View Post
I'm pretty excited about Daytona this year too, although at this time there are some things that could possibly disturb my plans (sick grandma; pregnant sister; ugh!). Hoping for my first trip there and meeting everyone. Since Taylor's probably not going and my husband isn't too interested unless he can spend all of our savings on whatever his newest reptile love is, it might just be me. I may also have something to donate for the raffle.
Really hope you can make it!! I am getting so excited already!!

And Marc - thanks for the donation of chocolates again this year!!

Old 04-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #83
dave partington
LMK what I can do. I'll toss in an 09 creamsicle het mot okee and snow for the raf. dp

Old 04-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #84
Darcpixie
I can do a reptile related crochet critter for the auction. An example of a monkey:

Once I have one finished, I can either keep it a secret, or post it here. Either way, I'd love to help!

Old 04-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #85
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcpixie View Post
I can do a reptile related crochet critter for the auction. An example of a monkey:

Once I have one finished, I can either keep it a secret, or post it here. Either way, I'd love to help!
I'd bid on a monkey!

Old 04-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #86
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
I'd bid on a monkey!
I would too! I think that is a great donation, Darcy. I know I'll put a bunch of tickets in for it!

Old 04-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #87
mvervest
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBogart View Post
Hooray! You can deliver those straight to me for quality control purposes...
I'll bring you a sample so you know where your tickets are for .
Let me know where I can find you at the show .

Old 04-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #88
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvervest View Post
I'll bring you a sample so you know where your tickets are for .
Let me know where I can find you at the show .
You know for the last 2 years we keep missing each other! I'd show up at Kathy's table and told, "Oh, you just missed Marc", or run into KT and Nanci, and told the same thing, lol, this year I'll be sure to hunt you down!

Old 04-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #89
mvervest
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBogart View Post
You know for the last 2 years we keep missing each other! I'd show up at Kathy's table and told, "Oh, you just missed Marc", or run into KT and Nanci, and told the same thing, lol, this year I'll be sure to hunt you down!
Before I leave for Daytona (thursday ) ; send me an email to set an hour and place where we can meet at he show .

Old 04-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #90
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvervest View Post
Before I leave for Daytona (thursday ) ; send me an email to set an hour and place where we can meet at he show .
Sounds good!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google