CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Good frozen mice suppliers (sticky posts are a bit old)

Old 11-14-2018, 06:08 PM   #1
angelcornsnake
Good frozen mice suppliers (sticky posts are a bit old)

Hello

After my bad experience at pets at home as you might have read already, I am looking for a new supplier of frozen mice. Online or local (North Hertfordshire).
I have seen a few threads here but they all seem to be quite old, 2012-2014.

Where are you guys buying your frozen mice from? I need good quality mice, without bad smells, going off, thawed and refrozen, I am looking for reliable delivery and I don't mind if it's not the cheapest.

Any advice would be much appreciated..... My corn snake.is now getting hungry and I have nothing to feed her!!!

Thanks in advance.

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

Old 11-15-2018, 12:38 AM   #2
Twolunger
I'm surprised that you haven't had a response yet. Several of our members are from the UK. Have you tried searching for animal rescues, or reptile breeders in your area? They usually know where to find quality feeder mice.

Old 11-15-2018, 06:12 AM   #3
angelcornsnake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
I'm surprised that you haven't had a response yet. Several of our members are from the UK. Have you tried searching for animal rescues, or reptile breeders in your area? They usually know where to find quality feeder mice.
Hello, I don't know!! Thanks for replying . It seems very quiet here but in general I don't get answers to my posts in forums! I posted on trip advisor something about Sicily and everyone ignored me! Lol! I don't know what I'm doing wrong.... but Daisy is hungry!!!

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

Old 11-15-2018, 10:03 AM   #4
Twolunger
Hopefully someone will come through for you. One of the things I did when I only had a few snakes was to buy a pregnant mouse at the pet shop. When the babies were born I let them grow to the size I needed and kept a few at that size. Then I let others grow to a larger size, anticipating future feedings. You can then give the mouse away or choose to buy a male and breed them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google