CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Help me ID them? Please?

Old 10-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
BlackRavaen
Help me ID them? Please?

I'm trying to ID the types of Corn Snakes I own...could you help me? ^_^

Click on photos to make them bigger. ^_^

This is SnakeyPoo. About 7 months old...not sure if it is a male or female. Bought SnakeyPoo from a lady who couldn't keep him/her anymore.

This is Carrot...was told Carrot is a girl. Carrot is a rescue so did not get any info on here. She is 5 years old....very small for her age. She has a white under belly with some burnt orange markings.

This is Corn...was also told Corn is a girl. Corn is also a rescue so didn't get any info on her either. She is Albino...one person said they think she is a Corn/Cal King. But not sure. She does have yellow...rings.

Thank you very much for reading my post. ^_^

Old 10-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
Christen
The are beautiful snakes

1) Anery
2) Classic? - What does is belly look like?
3) Snow, complete albino

Old 10-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
Christen
Ha ha Read your comment. Can you get a picture of the belly?

Old 10-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #4
BlackRavaen
I'm working on getting a photo now. Had to get help, waiting to get them on FB then I will add them next.

Read what comment? lol

Oh and thank you so much for helping me!

Old 10-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
BlackRavaen

Sorry the photo is blurry. She wouldn't hold still. But this is the top part of her.

And this is what it looks like from a foot...foot and a half down from her head.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:37 AM   #6
Destarte
Great looking babies! I can't wait till mine are grown. I LOVE that log hide you have for Carrot!

Old 10-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
Susan
Anery
Classic, possibly hypo, most likely het bloodred or has Upper Keys heritage.
Snow

Old 10-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
BlackRavaen
Destarte: Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to my youngest, SnakeyPoo, to get bigger. I'd like to know if it is a boy or girl. lol

Susan: Thank you! I'll have to look up Hypo and the other two. ^_^

Old 10-28-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
Destarte
Depending on how large SnakeyPoo is, you can pop him. Some others informed me 18" or under is safe to pop. Here's a link to Kathy Love's video on popping corns. It's a very simple process. Good luck!

Old 10-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
BlackRavaen
Thank you Destarte. I was TOLD that the other two are girls but I like to get a second opinion. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google