CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Phoenix Feeders Order

Old 10-15-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
Phoenix Feeders Order

I'm needing pinkies (again! I'm so terrible at estimating how many I'll need), but I'm well set on other sizes, so I was wondering if anyone in the Phoenix area wanted to go in on an order with me. I'm not desperate for them yet, but I plan to order around the end of this month.

I don't really care who we order from, but I've lately been using TSK Feeders because their prices and shipping are pretty good. But I'm willing to order from a different company.

Old 10-16-2014, 05:21 AM   #2
smigon
I'm in, lady, let me double check what is in the freezer tomorrow and I will get back to you.

Thanks!

Old 10-16-2014, 05:37 AM   #3
smigon
I was also thinking, the Expo is mid-November, I have never been to one but will there be vendors there? If you can hold out (I have enough to cover you on any size for a few weeks) we could get them there if it is cheaper.

Let me know!

Old 10-16-2014, 08:43 AM   #4
Joba
I could' be wrong, but I don't think last year's Mesa expo had feeders. Their website should list the vendors. Also, Big Cheese Rodents is running a $29 shipping promotion.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:28 AM   #5
hypnoctopus
Yeah, last year they didn't have a rodent vendor there, so I didn't want to count on that this year.

Old 10-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #6
kathylove
I have a friend in SE Az who will be taking rodent orders to bring to the Mesa show next month. His prices are pretty good, and you can save shipping. I will ask him for a pricelist of what he expects to have. He did bring some rats to the Tucson show, but I think he will also have some mice available, too.

Old 10-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #7
hypnoctopus
That'd be great if you could find out prices, Kathy.

Old 10-16-2014, 11:40 PM   #8
cornsnakeforsale_com
I haven't had luck finding anything better, if at all, at the shows. Seems to be between internet pricing and pet stores. I guess someone in the middle has gotta make a profit... Might be worth it for small orders.

Old 10-17-2014, 12:21 AM   #9
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsnakeforsale_com View Post
I haven't had luck finding anything better, if at all, at the shows. Seems to be between internet pricing and pet stores. I guess someone in the middle has gotta make a profit... Might be worth it for small orders.
That's what I have found in the past as well, but for just pinkies it might be worth it for me.

Old 10-17-2014, 02:06 AM   #10
alice
I only feed frozen this way they don't get hurt inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google