• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fluffy is having a preshed soak.

reptile_addict said:
Ok I will post the website. It is a family buissness.

Here!!!!

Please call, ask for Sue or Paul Terry and ask them if they have a son named Jake and ask them what ever else you want.

572-4044
660-7927
or just fax them if you think this is my house number. Please do so and tell me and this whole site your results. Ask them about the snakes I have and have kept. Ask them about fluffy, massacre, tyrell......

Where are the pictures of your snakes?

Mangrove said:
No one likes you, no one is gunna call your mom for some buisness..... :grin01: And it's long distance so you are not worth the money, you have dug yourself deeper in this lie and I do not think there is a way to dig up...but correct me if I am wrong

Well i'm sure somepne here has long distance.

reptile_addict said:
I am still waiting for you to call my moms buissness. and post your results.

Look junior, how much can you be working when you are here posting as soon as the short bus drops you off back at home? Why aren't you working now?

DAND said:
Look junior, how much can you be working when you are here posting as soon as the short bus drops you off back at home? Why aren't you working now?

I am not working now. I will be tomarrow and saterday all day

reptile_addict said:
I am not working now. I will be tomarrow and saterday all day
Sew for Sue, I read in another post drow for grow, and now saterday for Saturday. I personally am the worst speller I have ever met, but come on this is really bad, guess that continues to explain the lies and SPED, which by the way he has never tried to defend against, must be true then.

Kavemank said:
Sew for Sue, I read in another post drow for grow, and now saterday for Saturday. I personally am the worst speller I have ever met, but come on this is really bad, guess that continues to explain the lies and SPED, which by the way he has never tried to defend against, must be true then.

AND tomarrow for tomorrow.

Aye yi yi.

This thread keeps getting better and better. You'd think with all the money he makes and all the snake he's got that he'd have a camera to take care of all of them before he kills em.

reptile_addict said:
Ok I will post the website. It is a family buissness.

Here!!!!

Please call, ask for Sue or Paul Terry and ask them if they have a son named Jake and ask them what ever else you want.

572-4044
660-7927
or just fax them if you think this is my house number. Please do so and tell me and this whole site your results. Ask them about the snakes I have and have kept. Ask them about fluffy, massacre, tyrell......

This statement from the company website,

Martin’s Counter Tops…”when only the highest quality will do.”

made me wonder why they would allow someone like junior here to work there. Then it came to me, who would be better at....
(anticipation)
CUTTING CORNERS then junior? Don't give up your day job junior.

Willow771 said:
*Peeks head in*
*peers around*
*eyes bulge*
*jaw drops*
*creeps back out as stealthily as possible*

Hey everyone, there goes Willow771. :sidestep:

*sneaks up behind you and twacks you on the back of the head*

shhhhhhhhhhhh im not here, this is way to scarey!

:noevil:

Hey Lady, how come you're being quiet??

"HEY LADY, I'M GETTING A REPTILE ROOM! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!"

Attachments

• special_ed.jpg
    special_ed.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 92
CAV said:
"HEY LADY, I'M GETTING A REPTILE ROOM! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!"

No room here, I could only afford the tub!

**I apologize to all who've seen this in the grotto already**

Attachments

• snakeboy.jpg
    snakeboy.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 92
TrpnBils said:
He also said he had "Amazons" at one point....Amazon Tree Boas? I seriously doubt that anyone who can't care for a corn properly can care for ATBs any better.

Just reading through this. Based on what facts makes you think I can't care for a corn properly. I told my temps, my housing, and my feeding. What evidence makes me a snake killer??? What makes you believe that this corn died because of me.

Back