CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Where's the Ridleyi (Cave Dwellers)??

Old 11-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Dale
Where's the Ridleyi (Cave Dwellers)??

Is it me or are these impossible to find these days? I remember looking almost 10 years ago, and while there weren't always CB postings, I would see a good number of WC offerings. I never bit on those though as they seemed to be a pretty difficult WC for adaptation. I recently reignited my search.

These days, I see neither WC or CB being offered. Now I know it's not due to demand, they are beautiful snakes and I see wanted postings all the time. Where are they?

While I'm here I figured I'd post the rest of my non-corn want list:

1.1 yearling+ Leuci Black or Texas Rats (preference of Black)
1.1 Paraguyan Golden/Yellow Tail Cribos

Old 02-01-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
komodo_28
I know this post is pretty old but I figured id let you know I ran across a 2012 CB male in kingsnake.com if your still wanting one. Here is the link and they do seem to be very hard to find right now.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=64&de=974112

Old 02-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
Dale
Thanks for looking out. And while its old I'm STILL looking, unfortunately though, I secured my male and am searching for a female now.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
Dale
Too funny, clicked the link and that's the same clutch my current male came from... oh well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google