• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sex of Corn Snake Owners: Do Girls out number Boys.

Do Girls outnumber Boys?

• I am Female and own Corn Snakes. Girls Rule!

Votes: 216 48.5%
  • I am Male and own Corn Snakes. Boys Rule!

Votes: 229 51.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a male but I felt kind of funny voting for an option that said, 'boys rule'. :rolleyes:

How about 'Corns rule!' ?

Wow, check out them poll results. Stunning! Chock it up for the chicks. We need to bolster our ranks.. C'mon girls, keep voting! Haha.

In continuation of the thread's original spirit, I guess I shall also post my stats!

21 year old caucasian female, studying at Iowa State University working on a BFA in integrated studio arts (with an unsure focus between illustration and biological and premedical illustration). I own one little boy snow named Frostbite, and as soon as I'm graduate, I'll probably own more... Single and lookin' :wavey:

SilverTongue said:
ok lemme seeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Political views? WellI guess I could be considered a neo-libral but since i never vote and I just ignore all the lise spewing from the polititions mouth i guess I have no real view. I do like George W Bush though. There is something in his eyes that makes me want to trust him. And when the leader of the free world crys on TV infront of millions of people; you know he is either whacked in the head or really a damn good person.

Physically I'm a FEMALE, 5'2" and about 135. Brown hair, brown eyes and in a family of white people somehow I got a puerto rican ass! LOL

Politically I think the above quote is awesome. I was born and raised in Virginia where I only knew Republicans. I'm not incredibly active in things but I'm with them -- for some unknown reason I LOVE George W. I just want to give him a big fat hug. As a matter of fact I have a video of him dancing with some drummer on my myspace page -- playing it gives me free smiles all the time.

Religously I'm Christian. A real human Christian -- not like Ned Flanders ;)

I'm an at home mother right now to 4 wonderful children (and yes, I'm too young for that). I got married one month after graduating high school while I was still 17. I had my first daughter at 18 and my second daughter at 19 while their father was in the brig for deserting the Navy. Brilliant, huh? Lucky for me, his little brother had an incredibly loving friend. When the girls' father decided that he wasn't ready to be a father and wanted "toys" (i.e., a quad, motorcycle, etc) before he raised children, he left. Thank god Josh, my husband was there. I started with 2 children, no money, and a lot of hope. Today we are doing wonderfully. My first daughters Trinity and Corryn are 6 and 7. Josh and I had two more together! Arianna is 3 and Kurtis is 16 months..... and we love it! My husband is an active duty member of the National Guard here in Washington.

And while we're on the topic....I HATE Washington ;)

Hahahahaha :D
Yep, boy here........have boy snakes, girl turtle, girl cat..........

Girlfriend?????? hahahaha.....Oh well........

funpost Greg!!!!!! :cheers:

ok lemme seeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

physical features/alterations? Hmmm not sure Unless you all look like a "fluffy" housewife and mother :) But we are going back to that fact you are special again Gregg ;)

Political views? WellI guess I could be considered a neo-libral but since i never vote and I just ignore all the lise spewing from the polititions mouth i guess I have no real view. I do like George W Bush though. There is something in his eyes that makes me want to trust him. And when the leader of the free world crys on TV infront of millions of people; you know he is either whacked in the head or really a damn good person.

E]

R U serious "Bush a good person" The same Bush that invades a country to clam the oil, the same guy that needed to finish his fathers work and finally got Sadam. All because he tried to kill his Daddy. Bush has killed more people in past couple of yrs, he is the same as Sadam. If Bush was another president of another country he would have been hunted down and killed. He is a cowboy and if you trust him you suck, you and thousands of others like you will pay the price by backing such a Hitler like Bush. He invaded Iraq, and till this day U.S. and Canadian soldiers are dying for nothing. Just level Iraq with a nuc and let them start all over again. With the military being there it is not helping anything, every day there is a car bomb that kills hundreds each day. Whats Bush going to do about it nothing because he already got what he wanted from that country, its time for him to move on. He will make up a crap story about how some terrorists did something so bad and he will ask for your backing again to elect him so he can fix the terror problem. He causes you to think the worst, not to trust anyone from another country, "There all terrorists"

SAY NO TO BUSH AND YOU MIGHT BEABLE TO SAVE YOURSELF. BUSH NEEDS TO MEET THE SAME FATE SADAM HAS.

I'm a guy, and my g/f is also "into" snakes, so I guess that balences out the poll.

21 y/o white male, British, 6'3", brown hair/eyes, Student.
g/f is the same, but with light brown hair, blue eyes, and about 5'9".

Political views: ...Result in flames in 90% of forum posts. Not touching this one :).
Religious views: ...See above, but I'm an agnostic :shrugs:

...I can't remember the other questions :D.

I'm a guy, and my g/f is also "into" snakes, so I guess that balences out the poll.

21 y/o white male, British, 6'3", brown hair/eyes, Student.
g/f is the same, but with light brown hair, blue eyes, and about 5'9".

Political views: ...Result in flames in 90% of forum posts. Not touching this one :).
Religious views: ...See above, but I'm an agnostic :shrugs:

...I can't remember the other questions :D.

Yep, you got the information about me right Arby :)

Though I am also a 2D animator (though I hate the word 'cartoon') and I study Japanese and Kanji in my spare time :D

Interesting thread. I'm a chick and I own two male snakes. I somehow end up with male animals more than females; but I'm usually rescuing more than buying so it's not really planned.

I'm 21, in college, studying Marine Bio and Zoology. I have cats, a dog, my hamster is recently deceased =(, I have one rat, several fish, and my snakies. I'm highly active in volunteering and animal rescue (it's my calling).

Unless the politics lean towards animal issues like spay and neuter, I usually don't touch it with a ten foot pole.

And I'm agnostic, for the religion part.

I'm single, but not seriously looking. Too many people are getting pregnant and married round here and it freaks me out. =S

uh if there were other questions, I don't remember them! =P

I'm 100% Female. You can see the list of my zoo on my signature. Like Kaleidescope_Eyes I am also in school for Zoology (as if you didn't know that from my name). I hope to pull either a double major or a minor in something else like wildlife conservation, marine bio, herp, etc.) I am a member of the Biology club and also work in the Bio Lab at my school. My list of hobbies is REALLY extensive so I shall not make you waste your time reading them all.

As far as politics go... I think we are screwed no matter who we pick. I despise Pres. Bush. I am extremely liberal when it comes to social issues but I also like that we don't have gun laws like Canada and England. The bad guys will get guns no matter what the laws are.. we might as well be able to protect ourselves if we choose.

Religiously I am pagan. And no I don't even believe in a devil let alone worship him. That is purely a Christian concept that has nothing to do with my beliefs.

This is a really interesting thread... I was kinda curious as to what the ratio of men to women was. I would have thought more guys would be into snakes but then it seems like the majority of the posters are female.

This is a really interesting thread... I was kinda curious as to what the ratio of men to women was. I would have thought more guys would be into snakes but then it seems like the majority of the posters are female.
Sorry, but this is a really useless thread at this point. It started almost six years ago, and it has perpetuated purely on the basis of periodic newbie vanity. The veterans here have seen this thread surface and submerge so many times that it's a joke. *yawn*

Sorry, but this is a really useless thread at this point. It started almost six years ago, and it has perpetuated purely on the basis of periodic newbie vanity. The veterans here have seen this thread surface and submerge so many times that it's a joke. *yawn*
Please can we have a thread-killing option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back