CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Gopher x Corn Hybrid

Old 11-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #21
Cordon1
for information on a cross between a gopher and corn, search the name cowboy corn snake i was thinking about breeding them and when i went to a reptile guy( tom, he is very clever) he told me that they were called cowboy cornsakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google