CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Red eyed crocodile skink

Old 10-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
heatfreakk3
Red eyed crocodile skink

Hey everyone, I am looking to buy 1 or 2 of these little guys. I have been looking into them for a while now and have been doing research on them. I can't really find them for sale anywhere though. I was just going to post on here and see if anyone has any for sale? Thanks, Chris.

Old 10-24-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
Frenchy89
i know the reptile store by my house does but that does you no good as im in california maybe paypal me and i can ship to you

Old 10-24-2010, 08:23 AM   #3
heatfreakk3
Sent you a pm.

Old 10-24-2010, 11:13 AM   #4
CaptBogart
I love those! I've been checking them out too! There are a couple vendors here in Tampa that have them at every show. Just Google them, I'm sure you'll be able to find a few breeders listed.

Old 10-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
heatfreakk3
I have tried googleing these guys but the only things that come up is people asking about them really, and info about them. I can't find any actually for sale.. Do you know the email of anyone where you live that I could contact them at? And they could ship me some maybe?

Old 10-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
heatfreakk3
bump... anyone have any available? Or know anyone?

Old 10-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #7
Frenchy89
Tomorrow is feeding day Im goin to the store to get more mice and ill check to see if they ship

Old 10-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #8
heatfreakk3
Alright awesome thanks, also if you could just look at them a little and make sure they are healthy and doing okay, thanks. I wouldn't want ot buy a sick skink.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:09 PM   #9
Frenchy89
Just talked to the owner and je said 25 for.shipping next day air they look like.in good shape email him at Lhreptilehouse@gmail.com

Old 10-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #10
Outcast
Frenchy, how much is their price from the store? I have seen these on Faunaclassifieds and Kingsnake.com for between 49 and 90 per, depending on the seller.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google