CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

View Poll Results: Do Girls outnumber Boys?
I am Female and own Corn Snakes. Girls Rule! 217 48.01%
I am Male and own Corn Snakes. Boys Rule! 235 51.99%
Voters: 452. You may not vote on this poll

Sex of Corn Snake Owners: Do Girls out number Boys.
Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 09:39 PM   #41
PSYCOSNAKEMOM
Wouldn't worry too much~~~~~~~:~

Hey Jim......I wouldn't worry too much. They are talking digital cameras over in the photo gallery and Rich is in on it. So I"m with you! So Who is going to be next? Snake Owner Profiling. Sam ~~~~~~:~

Old 09-25-2002, 06:50 PM   #42
Nagah11979
I love hearing about people...I think i'll jump in too.

I'm a 5'4'' 17 year old female (turing 18 in November) and about 127lbs. I have been in love with animals my entire life. After 10 years of begging my parents for a snake I finnaly got "Morley", a motley corn, last sunday.

I live in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin and attend Wawatosa West High School. This october i hope to finnaly get my driver's liscense on the 8th, although I am really nervous about it because i am driving stick. My nationality is 1/2 japanese and 1/2 alotta other stuff, my hobbies include drawing and researching things that im interested in (like cornsnakes ).

Concerning politics I am usually more liberal/independent, and I support some interest groups. My religion is buddism/spiritualism and nature is my God. Favorite TV shows are Nature, SNL and The Simpsons, my favorite channels (when i go over my boyfriend's house because i don't have cable ) are the Discovery Channel, History Channel and Animal planet. My favorite foods are pizza and chinese.

Favorite movies are the Star Wars Series, Predator 2, Aliens 1 and 2 (didn't care for the other 2), Amelie, O' Brother Where Art Thou and Fight Club

I love all kinds of music exept most rap and country. I am currently learning how to play the guitar but it has been hard for me to find the time recently, because school started 4 weeks ago and i have been crushed for time the past few days.

I have one cat, Zero (named after a Smashing Pumpkins Song), a dog named Pertita and now my new baby, Morley!

Old 09-25-2002, 08:53 PM   #43
Missymonkey
i love movies!!!

Oh I looove fight club that movie rocks, or Bratt Pitts other movie Snatch (don't be fooled by the title its not a nudie flick)

Vinny: Why are we stopped here? Whats wrong with that spot?

Tyrone: It's too tight.

Vinny: Too tight? You could land a jumbo blinking jet in that!

Old 03-18-2007, 10:45 PM   #44
DogStar5988
Ok, here I am:
I am a 23 year old college student majoring in Hospitality Management. I'm 5'10" and 135lbs. I live with my boyfriend who I have been with for 4 1/2 years. I don't really get into politics much, and other than my corn snake I don't have much time for hobbies. I work the midnight shift at a hotel so I am usually on here on and off during that time. My favorite movie is Amilie, and my favorite t.v show is Lost although I don't even have cable (NetFlix) Thats me in a nut shell

---Kenny

Old 03-18-2007, 10:47 PM   #45
DogStar5988
Oh yeah I forgot:
Male with one corn snake (Dante) GO GUYS!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 10:55 PM   #46
tricksterpup
LOL wow, I did not recognize any of the names here till I realized this thread was started in 02.

Old 03-19-2007, 12:14 AM   #47
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogStar5988
I am a 23 year old college student majoring in Hospitality Management. I'm 5'10" and 135lbs. I live with my boyfriend who I have been with for 4 1/2 years. I don't really get into politics much, and other than my corn snake I don't have much time for hobbies. I work the midnight shift at a hotel so I am usually on here on and off during that time. My favorite movie is Amilie, and my favorite t.v show is Lost although I don't even have cable (NetFlix) Thats me in a nut shell ---Kenny
Hi, Kenny. I'm Lee, the middle-aged apartment manager with no boyfriend, 2 cats, 3 cockatiels, 2 budgies, a passel of cornsnakes, 1 turtle and 1 betta. "Lost" holds out the promise of being good, but it's all a tease to get us back for the next episode. I have way too much time for hobbies, which explains the thirteen holes in my ears and the eight in other body parts.

That's me in a handcart, rapidly going to hell... Welcome to the forums

Old 03-19-2007, 12:54 AM   #48
DogStar5988
Oops, I didn't realize how old this thread was either!! I don't even know how I came upon a thread from 2002! How embarrassing

Old 03-19-2007, 07:13 AM   #49
snakemom1961
You came upon it like I did last nite and almost posted. Somehow it came to the top of the page with no new threads added...lol

I voted and almost responded then realized how old it was. Either way I'm female and have always loved snakes. Didn't get my first till I was a mom with 3 kids. Got Tiaga for my girls for Christmas 3 years ago and haven't looked back!

Old 03-19-2007, 09:01 AM   #50
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961
Somehow it came to the top of the page with no new threads added...lol
Voting in a poll thread will bump the thread even if a post isn't made.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread