CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Joe Pierce -- BAD GUY

Old 10-14-2006, 05:55 PM   #41
zwyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmorphs
i would think most of it was written whilst angry..
That may be, and it is understandable. However, in my opinion, part of being an adult and a professional is keeping your head and not resorting to such things. He may have been angry, but how long do you suppose it took him to type that response? In the course of that time, couldn't he have cooled down and decided either to tone it down or PM her instead? Don't you think by the 2nd or 3rd estrogen remark some part of him might realize that maybe those kind of remarks aren't very professional?

He could have easily PMed or emailed his response to Kat to clear up the situation. Kat and Joe both could have posted in this thread saying it was taken care of or she could have asked Rich to delete this thread once things had been worked out.

This is a fairly small community. This isn't CNN headline news or TIME magazine. Joe's reputation wouldn't be ruined just because of the creation of one thread questioning his breeding loan practices. I can understand his anger initial anger. At least as a businessman, he could have taken a much more diplomatic approach.

Old 10-14-2006, 06:00 PM   #42
Duff
He sold something that wasn't his to sell, plain and simple. He needed them for an order? Too bad, they weren't his to sell at the time he sold them. That's a pretty unethical move, regardless of value. Just the point he would do that speaks volumes in my mind. And the response spoke volumes as well (angry or not, it's not how you do business). Not just the tone or the name calling but all the tangents trying to make everyone feel sorry for the amount of work going on. Being busy has absolutely nothing to do with making an unethical sale because you couldn't legitimately fill an order.

Old 10-14-2006, 06:50 PM   #43
Snakexperience
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
"Dale is not a bad guy for pointing out Joe's inappropriate, if not incorrect, reason for Kat's desire for a response. Arjan, however, is an idiot and moron whose opinion should be disregarded, and everything I've heard about him is true. The difference between Dale and Arjan is that Arjan was charged up with the out-of-balance testosterone level of someone in his 20s. Dale should not have to deal with this from someone who is not his boy."

Do you get it now?

regards,
jazz
What's there to get? it's all rubbish..

Arjan

Old 10-14-2006, 07:04 PM   #44
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreipeoj
Joe Pierce is not a bad guy, Kat is an absolute idiot and everything I have heard about her is true. The problem between Kat and I now in my opinion, is my allergic reaction to estrogen in my face and out of balance hormones. I should not have to deal with this from somebody who is not my girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakexperience
After being driven to let everybody know the WHOLE story, i think Joe has every right to say the things he's said.
Everybody in his situation would have been pissed and since it has allready been made public, it's quite logical that his feelings went public too.
Quote:
"Dale is not a bad guy for pointing out Joe's inappropriate, if not incorrect, reason for Kat's desire for a response. Arjan, however, is an idiot and moron whose opinion should be disregarded, and everything I've heard about him is true. The difference between Dale and Arjan is that Arjan was charged up with the out-of-balance testosterone level of someone in his 20s. Dale should not have to deal with this from someone who is not his boy."

Do you get it now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakexperience
What's there to get? it's all rubbish..

Arjan
Now, which of these do you consider rubbish?

1. Joe's statement claiming Kat is an idiot and the reason for her inquiry being her hormones?
  2. Your defense of the tone of his claim?
  3. My parody of his claim in response to you?
  4. Your inability to discern any and or all of the above three?
  5. None of the above.
Once I have your answer, we can continue.

regards,
jazz

Old 10-14-2006, 07:13 PM   #45
Snakexperience
Quote:
Now, which of these do you consider rubbish?

Joe's statement claiming Kat is an idiot and the reason for her inquiry being her hormones?
Your defense of the tone of his claim?
My parody of his claim in response to you?
Your inability to discern any and or all of the above three?
None of the above.

Once I have your answer, we can continue.

regards,
jazz
Sorry i will not continue this, it will end up in nothing..

Arjan

Old 10-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #46
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candachan
Joe totally lost me with all the misogynistic whining, I was hoping for an adult conversation.
Ditto, couldn't stand to sit and read through the drivel after that point. A long winded post to answer a paragraph or two of 'calling out'.

Quote:
"Sweet Jesus, what a dick."

Am I the only one thinks his response is out of line?
Nope, you summed everything up in your usual succint way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmorphs
all in all, i didnt get exactly the order i asked for, but joe did more than comensate me,

personally i will be happy to deal with joe again and hamm cant come quick enough for me...
Nigel
Interesting that all of Joe's customers from the UK find him more than wonderful to have dealt with. Seems as though Joe's customers warrant more in his book than his breeding loan partners . . . "joe did more than comensate (compensate) me,".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff
He sold something that wasn't his to sell, plain and simple. He needed them for an order? Too bad, they weren't his to sell at the time he sold them. That's a pretty unethical move, regardless of value. Just the point he would do that speaks volumes in my mind. And the response spoke volumes as well (angry or not, it's not how you do business). Not just the tone or the name calling but all the tangents trying to make everyone feel sorry for the amount of work going on. Being busy has absolutely nothing to do with making an unethical sale because you couldn't legitimately fill an order.
Couldn't have said it better myself, so I won't try! Sums everything up pretty well.

The fork in the road was met, which path was taken?
D80

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google