CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items Wanted Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, WANTED can be posted within this area.

Candoia Wanted

Old 10-16-2008, 05:16 AM   #1
Iguanagirl8662
Candoia Wanted

After seeing Elle's pictures, I really want one and have done a lot of research on them but I can't find anyone in the US selling them, I keep finding ones in the UK. If anyone knows anyone selling them let me know, thanks a lot.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
RobbiesCornField
I know there was a breeder at the Daytona show this year that had a couple, but I just can't remember his name. Ask ArpeggioAngel, I think she was going to try and get a couple from him.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
Nanci
You might want to let Glades Herp and Ben Siegel know you are looking. I know we saw them at Daytona, and maybe even one of the smaller shows.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:27 AM   #4
Nanci
Wait, Elle says this guy: http://www.kingsnake.com/candoia/

Old 10-16-2008, 09:30 AM   #5
Tula_Montage
Yep, Jerry is THE candoia man.

Whatever you do for your first pacific boa, try not to buy an freshly imported animal as it will probably die very quickly not to mention it will most likley be infested with parasites, worms and won't eat defrost.

I have had zero problems with my CB trio, but I am sure the story would be very different if I was to import say some viper boas fresh.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
ArpeggioAngel
I have a deposit down on one with Jerry. He is really great to work with - I have met him at Daytona and conversed with him via email many times.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #7
Nanci
When do you get yours, Katie?? Remember that teeny one we got to hold at the show?

Old 10-16-2008, 12:53 PM   #8
Iguanagirl8662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
Yep, Jerry is THE candoia man.

Whatever you do for your first pacific boa, try not to buy an freshly imported animal as it will probably die very quickly not to mention it will most likley be infested with parasites, worms and won't eat defrost.

I have had zero problems with my CB trio, but I am sure the story would be very different if I was to import say some viper boas fresh.
Thanks, I will get in touch with him. The only ones I did find for sale were imported but I feel safer get a CB snake, for those reasons.

Old 10-16-2008, 01:29 PM   #9
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
When do you get yours, Katie?? Remember that teeny one we got to hold at the show?

I actually emailed with him today and his females are due any day now - he said they are actually overdue. And considering I am going to get one definately feeding on mice it will probably be a bit longer.

Old 10-16-2008, 01:39 PM   #10
Tula_Montage
Guess how Linda got some of her babies going.... Sand eels. Seriously. She had them all feeding on defrost within 3 weeks. HIGHLY unusual for candoia babies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google