CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Age of Corn Snake Owners Poll.

Old 09-07-2002, 10:31 PM   #31
Iris
Neil, I'm curious. How tall are you?
Not to turn this into a "describe yourself" thread...but I am very very short. 5'1" and I weigh 111. (It's all muscle! )

Old 09-08-2002, 10:15 AM   #32
Tenacious_Ash
i am 17. 18 on april 12th

Old 09-08-2002, 10:57 AM   #33
little twiglet
well im 18 with about 2 months experiance and only 2 snakes at the moment!!

Old 09-08-2002, 11:21 AM   #34
Neil
Iris: 6'3" or 6'4" I'm actually quite skinny as well- I should probably be around 200 pounds!!!!

Old 09-08-2002, 07:34 PM   #35
Missymonkey
Talking it's my b-day in 11 days!

I am 21 almost 22, with spotty herp. experiance in the past (I'd bring something home and mom would say no, dad would say cool, of course mom won and it went back where it came from. but Wisconsin doesn't have much cool in the herp area unless you like slimey stuff and I don't, my family did have a rather large Boa for a while who was found on a water heater of one of my dad's veteran buddies, but mom won there again and we gave teddy to the local University) however, I am educated so I am smart and stuff.... I don't look my age as everyone who meets me thinks I haven't even graduated high school yet sigh, but I can hold my liquor and love hockey and football I can tell you a million dirty jokes, I survived living with two 23 year old guys for two years and I drive a hot pink pick-up and I hate the TV show friends (no offence but they are so unrealistic IMVHO)

Old 09-09-2002, 01:15 AM   #36
Katie
Well, take a weekend off from the forum and look at everything I've missed! Lol.

I'm 20 anyway, with about 6 months experience and 5 (soon to be 7) snakes. Well, 6 months with my own snakes, I helped my breeder quite a bit for the past year or so with about 50 different species of reptiles, including corns. 4 (soon to be 6) of my snakes are corns. See how addicted I am already?!?!

I must say that I've been a bit surprised at the ages listed here. There are 2 people in particular that I've pegged as being a few years older than they actually are (Neil and Iris, you guys write extemely well, I'd thought you were older!)

Of course, there are some I'd pegged as being younger too! Lol.

Old 09-09-2002, 11:42 AM   #37
akatabby
Hi! I'm new to this great forum. I am a 36 year old mother of one 9 year old boy. We bought our son a normal corn hatchling two months ago after much research and consideration. My son named it "Jeff"; he loves the Jeff Corwin show on Animal Planet. The breeders we bought the snake from seemed surprised that I would actually allow my son to have a snake. I guess alot of parents won't. I totally knew who would be taking care of the snake but didn't mind a bit. He or she is a great addition to our family and we are all very attached to "Jeff" already. I don't think I/we will be getting any more though. One husband, one kid, one snake, two cats. I know my limits.

Old 09-09-2002, 11:53 AM   #38
Susan
Just turned 43 on Aug 17th, and I spent my birthday at the Expo in Daytona. I even got to pick out my own B-day presents...a pair of 2001 Hypo het Lav from Rich.

Old 09-09-2002, 11:54 AM   #39
pipatic
hi akatabby
hmm that what we all say "just the one" lol

and susan happy bithday ..wow some present ...you gotta post some pic's

Old 09-09-2002, 11:13 PM   #40
Matt L
Great Birthday present Susan! Sorry I didn't meet you in person--I probably stood next to you drooling at Riches table and didn't even know it.--Very nice show though!

Matt L.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google