CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Caldera - Lava

Old 09-30-2021, 11:48 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
Caldera - Lava

Just picked up this lovely girl from Snake Creations. Wanted a lava-y name for her, but didn't really love any of the famous volcano names, so I'm going with Caldera. She's a very pretty girl, very active so far, but not terribly flighty. Looking forward to feeding her and getting some nice photos soon.

Old 10-23-2021, 10:54 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Caldera has been doing great! She's a great eater and went blue recently. I've been wanting to take some proper photos of her, but wanted to feed her a few times first, and then I had to wait until after her shed. So finally I was able to take some today. She wasn't super cooperative. Really didn't want to face the camera, so mostly got pictures of the back of her head! I think I need to get one of those swiveling cake stands for photos.

Old 10-25-2021, 02:32 PM   #3
blacktip
She's adorable. I wish I had more space available. I miss my old collection and would love to be able to build one up again.

Old 10-25-2021, 11:34 PM   #4
SnakeCreations
She looks great!

-Tonya

Old 10-26-2021, 12:09 AM   #5
hypnoctopus
Thanks! She's doing so well! I let my two year old help feed her the other day and he accidentally plopped the mouse right on top of her. She wasn't concerned at all; ate it right off of her own back.

Old 10-26-2021, 08:53 PM   #6
SnakeCreations
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Thanks! She's doing so well! I let my two year old help feed her the other day and he accidentally plopped the mouse right on top of her. She wasn't concerned at all; ate it right off of her own back.
That is fantastic! The hatchlings from this clutch are super social. I love handling them.

Enjoy!

-Tonya

Old 11-22-2022, 11:48 PM   #7
hypnoctopus
Caldera is growing nicely. I love the amount of red saturation she's getting. Plus, you gotta love a lava belly!

Old 11-27-2022, 08:09 AM   #8
Frank Pinello
That’s a beauty!

Old 11-27-2022, 09:18 AM   #9
hypnoctopus
Thanks! Lava is a fun morph.

Old 12-07-2022, 10:53 PM   #10
Caryl
What a pretty snake. And that's definitely a beautiful belly!

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google