• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Abbott Line Okeetees

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSasquatch

Top shelf Abbott's line Okeetees born earleir in 2014. These were born from unrelated parents acquired directly from Lee Abbott (pictures of the parents above). The parents are EXTREMELY nice examples of Okeetee Corns and I expect the babies to be just as spectacular. Okeetees don't get much better than these!
All babies are very robust and eating frozen thawed without hesitation.
They should all mature into awesome animals.
Males and females available for $50 each plus shipping via SYR. Discount available on pairs/trios etc....

Email indochondro at gmail.com

Attachments

• DSC03091 - Copy.JPG
    DSC03091 - Copy.JPG
    376.3 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0460 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0460 - Copy.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC03131 - Copy.JPG
    DSC03131 - Copy.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0448 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0448 - Copy.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 241
Hello, do you happen to have a pair that have almost perfect dorsal blotches without the zigzag connecting pattern?

I'll have to check and see. I'm going through them for feeding/cleaning this evening and I will take a look and get back to you.

Hello, do you happen to have a pair that have almost perfect dorsal blotches without the zigzag connecting pattern?

Sorry for the delay...I just finished feeding them and I do have some without the zig/zag blotches. I saw males and females with nearly perfect blotches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back