CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

A FEW 2014 AVAILABLE EXTRAS

Old 01-14-2015, 12:29 PM   #1
Walter Smith
A FEW 2014 AVAILABLE EXTRAS

Here are a few extras that I'm making available.
All are 2014's and they are feeding great on FT lg. sized pinky mice.

First is a FEMALE Bloodred 100% het McD Pied-Sided Charcoal 50% ph Sunkissed

Pic.1) Available female Bloodred
Pic.2) Parents breeding ID photo ( McD Pied-Sided X Pewter 100% het Sunkissed )

Second is a MALE Bloodred 100% het McD Pied-Sided Caramel Hypo

Pic. 3) Available male Bloodred
Pic. 4) Parents breeding ID photo ( McD Pied-Sided X Amber 100% het Bloodred )

Third is a MALE Alabama Corn from W/C stock...(locality specific) DeKalb Co. which is in extreme NE Alabama.

PRICES:

0.1 Bloodred Corn 100% het McD Pied-Sided Charcaol 50% ph Sunkissed ~ $125 plus shipping

1.0 Bloodred Corn 100% het McD Pied-Sided Caramel Hypo ~ $100 plus shipping

1.0 Alabama Corn ~ $25 plus shipping ~ SOLD

Thanks, Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 01-17-2015, 05:13 PM   #2
Walter Smith
Just a little tip,
pair these two Bloodreds together and you can produce Pied-Sided Bloodreds ph Sunkissed Caramel Charcoal Hypo

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 02-24-2015, 02:35 PM   #3
Walter Smith
Bump-a-roo

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-03-2015, 10:05 AM   #4
Ravenessa
The dad looks amazing <3 <3 LOVE pied snakes! (whom am I kidding I love them all but pied I want in my collection one day) you have the most amazing snakes!

Old 03-03-2015, 11:33 AM   #5
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenessa View Post
The dad looks amazing <3 <3 LOVE pied snakes! (whom am I kidding I love them all but pied I want in my collection one day) you have the most amazing snakes!
Thanks so much !!
The sire in the pics. is a really nice one, BUT I have one of his daughters which is amazing. Here is a few shots of her.
She will be ready for breeding in the 2016 season.

She is the most extreme expression I have seen to date.
As you can see her "piedness" reaches beyond the normal cutoff point where the lateral & dorsal zone meet.
I don't think I'm far off from getting the pied markings to actually connect.

I love the McDonald line for this reason. I've gotten my best results from this line. No telling what could come from the pair available.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-03-2015, 12:26 PM   #6
Ravenessa
Oh holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might need one of those babies! and yes Walter I see what you are doing there... but then I'd have to breed and so far I am not feeling very encouraged to breed. I rather pay a little extra and get the perfect baby Less work and less money in the long run... and after seeing the experienced breeders run into issues, I am a little surprised to see so many people throwing themselves into that game..

So I will have to wait about 1.5 years for my perfect pied.. how much will the price range be? I better start saving now.. I was also looking at your buttermint... <3 <3 <3

How long have you been doing this?

Old 03-03-2015, 01:28 PM   #7
Walter Smith
Quote:
Oh holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might need one of those babies! and yes Walter I see what you are doing there... but then I'd have to breed and so far I am not feeling very encouraged to breed. I rather pay a little extra and get the perfect baby Less work and less money in the long run... and after seeing the experienced breeders run into issues, I am a little surprised to see so many people throwing themselves into that game..

So I will have to wait about 1.5 years for my perfect pied.. how much will the price range be? I better start saving now.. I was also looking at your buttermint... <3 <3 <3

How long have you been doing this?
LOL............Thanks !!
Actually, I should have some available this year. I bred the same adults (parents) to this girl this year, so we will see what comes out.

As far as price, it all depends on the expression of piedness. If this girl was for sale as a hatchling she would have had a $750 price tag.

I've always had snakes since I was a youngster, but I've been actually breeding snakes since 1994, so 21 years now.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-03-2015, 01:36 PM   #8
Ravenessa
Oh nice! so I will start saving then that or just buy those two and make my own..

21 years wow no wonder you got some amazing stuff going on.. Im jealous.. I might have to go to Alabama to look at them all! *corn stalking*

Old 03-03-2015, 01:43 PM   #9
Walter Smith
Quote:
Oh nice! so I will start saving then that or just buy those two and make my own..

21 years wow no wonder you got some amazing stuff going on.. Im jealous.. I might have to go to Alabama to look at them all! *corn stalking*
Yeah, that's something to consider, wait and purchase one with high/extreme expression at a higher price, or get a pair at a lower price and roll the dice.

Ya never know what expressions you will get in a clutch, no matter the expression of the parents.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-03-2015, 01:58 PM   #10
Ravenessa
Problem is I know nuffing about breeding and I'd hate for something to go wrong... I saw shiaris poor baby... someone else's got egg bound.. I find it a little scary to be honest.. then the chance of me succeeding with my first clutch... the work that goes into it.. Im leaning on giving you my hard earned money.. but yeah I am jealous of your corns.. and that girl in the last pictures she is something off the chart...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google