• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pepper x Buzztail Granite/Bloodred Hatchlings *World Premiere!!*

And s/he's out! Number 15/16, Baby O, a nice Bloodred. This baby is a natural model! (I bought this dish in Bermuda and it was cracked when I got it home *cries*)

Attachments

• PB2010_01O 003cr.jpg
    PB2010_01O 003cr.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 48
I have no idea! I'm already stressing over it! I'm thinking I may just let you be the judge of it and surprise me...since you DO get to see them up close and personal! Sound like a plan?

You should have seen how stressed I was trying to pick the perfect lavblood, the first time Rich Z did individual pictures, and I was the first one to see them! I had to call in Roy Munson for a consult!!

You should have seen how stressed I was trying to pick the perfect lavblood, the first time Rich Z did individual pictures, and I was the first one to see them! I had to call in Roy Munson for a consult!!

I remember that, you went through them forever (it seemed like).
John

(Good thing there were only 16 eggs or I would have had to go buy some more plates! I already had to re-shoot M and N because I accidentally repeated the backgrounds!)

Oh Nanci!! This is so sweet and endearing for some reason. :)
It also reminds me of a set of 4 cups with kittens on them that my friends have. They all have different expressions. One is "stalking prey" kitty, another is "inquisitive kitty", one of "scared kitty", and I believe the last is "neurotic kitty!"

How much will you be charging for a pair? I want to figure out if I should ask you to put me on the list or not... if that makes sense.

Here's the link to their For Sale page. No one is sexed or fed yet... It looks like the granites are REALLY popular- so people at the end of the list may only have the bloodreds to choose from. But that is BETTER- in terms of breeding, because then you can produce fires, and you can't with a pair of granites. Don't forget, they are all 100% stripe, too!! I think I have convinced myself to keep a bloodred, not a (gorgeous *cries*) granite, because of the fire aspect.

Here's the link to their For Sale page. No one is sexed or fed yet... It looks like the granites are REALLY popular- so people at the end of the list may only have the bloodreds to choose from. But that is BETTER- in terms of breeding, because then you can produce fires, and you can't with a pair of granites. Don't forget, they are all 100% stripe, too!! I think I have convinced myself to keep a bloodred, not a (gorgeous *cries*) granite, because of the fire aspect.

Nanci, if you sell me H or K or both, I will lend them back to you in the future if you wish!

Nanci (blood F)
Katie (maybe)
Betsey pair, likes F, H & K
Darcy female granite
Andrew blood/granite pair
Chris- granite

Last edited:
Back