• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WTB: Mexican Black Kingsnake

CWall

Anyone know where I can get one or a pair from a reputable dealer? I have to have one!!! Thanks in advance!

I believe Carol may still have some left. Here's an ad she posted a while back. It may be worth seeing if she has any of them left! :)

If she doesn't have any right now, I'm sure there will be a lot coming in the next month or two. It shouldn't be hard finding one - especially here on the forums!

Thanks Suzy! These snakes are stunning and my wife wants one (I am SHOCKED!!!). I'll gladly get her one to win her over and convert her to the side of people that love snakes.

Wanted: Mexican Black King or Black Milk

My female rescue Mexican Black died back in March during surgery to remove eggs she couldn't pass due to an old spinal injury. :(

I really miss this animal. She was a good 4 feet long and a real sweetheart and very beautiful.

I don't care about sex, but I would be willing to have another female. If you know of anyone breeding either of these species or has a sub-adult they want to let go, let me know.

-Rachel S.

We have a gravid female MBK here in house. She is NOT for sale, she is here on loan. But the hatchling will be available later this summer. Let me know if anyone is interested!

i have adult Mexican black king snakes all super tame and over 4ft some 5ft 2006-2007 let me know if your interested [content removed by moderator for violating advertising restrictions for non-Contributing members]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back