CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Don Soderberg's Palmetto

Old 08-29-2012, 04:13 AM   #191
slangenbroed
Quote:
Originally Posted by iculatr View Post
Jan, just because some people have a problem with it (or did at one point or another), doesn't mean everyone. Also, I can't speak for everyone, but I do believe there is appreciation for all the work that you have done with the gene. Congrats on everything we have found out about it up to this point!

Jarrett
Thank you and i ment not everybody ?

Greetings
Jan

Old 08-29-2012, 05:58 AM   #192
Kokopelli
Maybe it should be a bit more like it is with Carpets...
Usually, people who deal with their morphs know that their animals are crossed in between the many Morelia Spilota complex... and than you have the purists who avoid morphs altogether and stick to localities.

I don't think it's feasible to try hold the stick on both ends... "some morphs are pure, some are not" reliably.

You'll always have question marks... you either take them as they come and accept that it's part of what dealing with morphs CAN mean... or stick to classic looking Corns and be done with it(keys, Miami and so forth)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google