CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Don Soderberg's Palmetto

Old 10-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #51
DMong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I'll never forget the first time I saw a Tessera. It was at KJ's table at Daytona and he dropped the deli on the floor. I almost died...
KJ was just trying to show you how "strong" the dominant gene really was!

~Doug

Old 10-11-2011, 09:12 AM   #52
StrangeCargo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Graham, was he carrying them in a silver briefcase handcuffed to his wrist? That would have been so cool...
LOL- he was in an unmarked van and I thought I saw a red dot (from a laser sight) hit my chest from accross the parking lot when I held them. LOL.

They are sooooo much cooler in person than the photos. Imagine as adults...each of those specks of color are FULL SCALES. The orig adult was in shed so he only brought babies with him. Honestly, I have never seen a corn morph that I want more than these... I'm blown away.

I think I studdered "OMG" over and over for the first few minutes while holding them.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #53
SODERBERGD
Yeah, Graham, OMG came up a few times . . .

In fact, you would not answer my questions. Your answer to everything was OMG and I was talking to your ear the whole time. You wouldn't make eye contact with me. Probably conniving a plan to make me turn my head for a moment. We can all imagine how quickly a white snake with freckles could slither out of sight in a split second (as long as nobody frisks ya). lol.

It was great to see you again, Graham. Wish we lived closer to each other. Next time we meet there, if you're lying down, I'll letcha hold the adult. Ya won't have as far to fall when ya faint.

Don

Old 10-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #54
MysticExotics
Hey Don! Thanks for joining us here! You're ears must have been burning
I'm going to have to start buying lotto tickets so I can get one of those some day.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #55
El Jefe
Never seen the babies in person but when I saw the adult it was pretty neat. Although I love leucistics, that freckling pattern is pretty darn cool! Reminds me of a reverse buttermilk racer.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:13 PM   #56
StrangeCargo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SODERBERGD View Post
In fact, you would not answer my questions. Your answer to everything was OMG and I was talking to your ear the whole time. You wouldn't make eye contact with me. Probably conniving a plan to make me turn my head for a moment. We can all imagine how quickly a white snake with freckles could slither out of sight in a split second (as long as nobody frisks ya). lol.

It was great to see you again, Graham. Wish we lived closer to each other. Next time we meet there, if you're lying down, I'll letcha hold the adult. Ya won't have as far to fall when ya faint.

Don
LOL Don! I forgot to really thank you for the other corns. They are beautiful. I too wish I lived closer. I can only imagine how amazing the adult would you---you def. hit a home run with this morph. There is nothing like it in the corn culture....

Old 10-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #57
Dreamsnake
Absolutely spectacular. I'd like a framed photo since I'll never be able to afford one.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:42 PM   #58
nmoore601
Smile Palmetto

We ordered 2 and can't wait to get them. We have huge plans for them!

Old 10-11-2011, 10:43 PM   #59
Destarte
Nice Moore! I have family is Philadelphia, MS! I'll have to stop by and steal them on my way to Biloxi.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:41 PM   #60
GillianC
I had officially decided to not purchase anymore cornsnake morphs until I saw these. Incredible! And to think, that just popped up in the wild. Perhaps someday I'll be lucky enough to own one of these spectacular animals, but seeing as I'm currently a starving university student, that $4000 price tag is most definitely keeping them out of reach! Congrats to anyone who's purchasing them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google