CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Just feeling cranky this morning

Old 06-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #51
DdotSpot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80
Well my anal retentiveness is now showing . . . oops, better cover that up!

5. Enforcement of 'deleting old ads', (though I don't see this as being a problem since the contributor are already doing that! . . . except for DdotSpot!)

DdotSpot sold and ad still listed (shame on you! )
Ouch! Pride....is....wounded....

I wasn't sure whether I should've deleted it or not after that big discussion on deleting other's posts, so I just locked the thread. Rich, you still prefer to delete it or keep it on there?

Old 06-07-2005, 11:43 PM   #52
Rich Z
Heck, I have changed this setting so many times over the years that I just can't remember what it is set at right NOW. The only time I have an issue with someone deleting their "ad" is if an interesting discussion has taken place in it. Even if the discussion that is not particularly welcomed by the thread starter, I don't think it is being real neighborly to just delete the whole thing.

Old 06-08-2005, 02:15 AM   #53
JTGoff69
Soooooo totally , but Rich, what IS that snake in your avatar????? Bloodred what? GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Old 06-08-2005, 08:37 AM   #54
Mary-Beth
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTGoff69
Soooooo totally , but Rich, what IS that snake in your avatar????? Bloodred what? GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
I think it's a striped lav. I can't remember where, but I saw that picture somewhere yesterday and it was labled (by Rich). Of course I could be completely wrong! LOL

OH OH! and it was 5 hours 20 min till the first "complaint"

Old 06-08-2005, 09:29 AM   #55
JM :o)
Darn, I lose. I knew it would take some time becuase it was a Tuesday, but I thought with all the babies hatching it wouldn't take that much time!

Oh well~ did anyone guess right?

Old 06-08-2005, 11:00 AM   #56
DdotSpot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Heck, I have changed this setting so many times over the years that I just can't remember what it is set at right NOW. The only time I have an issue with someone deleting their "ad" is if an interesting discussion has taken place in it. Even if the discussion that is not particularly welcomed by the thread starter, I don't think it is being real neighborly to just delete the whole thing.

Yeah I couldn't delete the thread anyhoo....

Old 06-08-2005, 11:19 AM   #57
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Beth is KoRny

OH OH! and it was 5 hours 20 min till the first "complaint"

I missed it? Where is it?

Old 06-08-2005, 11:25 AM   #58
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
I missed it? Where is it?
I think she was referring to my post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Hold on... give me a second.

WHY CAN'T I POST A FREE CLASSIFIED FOR SOMETHING CHEAPER THAT YOU SELL THEM FOR?

Old 06-08-2005, 11:37 AM   #59
carol
DOH.... LOL Must drink more coffee...

Old 06-08-2005, 11:51 AM   #60
Mary-Beth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Hold on... give me a second.

WHY CAN'T I POST A FREE CLASSIFIED FOR SOMETHING CHEAPER THAT YOU SELL THEM FOR?
Here it is LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google