CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

View Poll Results: Peach hypo what do you think it should be called
peach hypo 11 22.00%
peach corn 4 8.00%
peach phase 4 8.00%
peach 31 62.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

peach hypo what do you think it should be called

Old 09-05-2006, 06:01 PM   #51
Vinman
Serp, Rich Humes breeders and mine both came from the one cross I did 3 years ago. hypo lavender bloodred to a amber. her is a coppy of my add it explaines what I produced.
3 YEARS AGO I BRED A MALE HYPO LAVENDER BLOORRED HET FOR CHARCOAL GOST. TO A FEMALE AMBER HET FOR BUTTER AND KEPT BACK 1.2 HYPO'S FROM THE CLUTCH. THESE HYPO'S ARE MY BREEDER ADULTS THAT MAKE THE PEACH HYPO. I PRODUCED TWO PEACH HYPO FEMALES , THREE AMBER FEMALES ,TWO HYPO BLOODRED MALES , ONE AMBER BLOODRED MALE , THREE HYPO LAVENDER BLOODREDS TWO MALES AND ONE FEMALE AND A BUNCH OF HYPO'S . THE PARENTS ARE 1.2 HYPO MULTI HETS . THEY ARE HET FOR HYPO BLOODRED , AMBER , HYPO LAVENDER , POSSIBLE HET FOR CHARCOAL GHOST , AMEL. I'M KEEPING THE SUPER HIGH END MORPHS. I SELLING THE REST OF THE CLUTCH AND THE ADULTS. ALL HATCHLINGS NO MATTER WHAT MORPH THEY ARE POSSIBLE HET FOR ANY OR ALL OF THESE GENES
ALL HATCHLING'S ARE FEEDING ON F.T. FUZZYS ON THEIR OWN. THE ADULTS ARE FEEDING F.T. ADULT MICE. NONE OF THE SNAKES ADULTS OR HATCHLNG'S HAVE NEVER BEEN FORCE FED OR SCENTED TO GET THEM STARTED.
EMAIL : vrherps@yahoo.com
PHONE#: 718 792 2593

Old 09-05-2006, 07:02 PM   #52
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman
Rich humes or me can name it what ever we want . nobody in the past ask any body permission before... So by all means we will chose the name....It is our ball
Vinman,

It appears you are a little outnumberd here. I'm willing to bet that you can call it what ever the heck you want ...

HOWEVER......

just because you call it one thing does not mean when others produce it the name won't change. Besides, with your attitude I would not be surprised if people changed the name on purpose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman
Joe e peirce went from transparent to lava and all the other morphs out there but for me it is diffrent Bull pucky
I don't think the change of transparent to lava was that fast and easy. Look at the threads here on the forum. It is probably the first snake that was named due to the people here putting in their 2 cents. I called them Lavas and Joe called them Transparent Hypos. After much discussion, we know what the outcome was. Ultramel was another name that blossomed here and took shape. I'm sure there will be more to come.

Old 09-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #53
Mrs InsaneOne
I don't feel that there is enough information to vote. I've not seen any pictures of an adult of this supposed new morph, and have only seen two pics - 1 of a hatchling and one of a yearling. Have there been any threads started on the progression of the color changes in the animals in question?

I've seen it asked/mentioned several times already in this thread: What breeding trials have been performed or if the animals in question are too young, what breeding trials are planned to prove out the genetics of the snake(s) in question?

I've read and attempted to comprehend numerous threads related to this, though I've not responded to any but this one. One thing that all the threads in question seem to have in common is that you keep posting the information that you start whining, yelling (all caps), and putting down everyone who questions you. You also start repeating the same things over and over again, but you never really answer any of the direct questions that have been directed to you.

You have stated that you know all of the pertinent information regarding the history of the animals in question, yet you don't seem very willing to present that information in a clear and calm manner. You act as though you are the only person whose opinion truly matters and if that is how you feel why start a poll to begin with?

This whole forum is dedicated to the discussion of all things related to corn snakes - whether it is about the basic care that corns need to be provided with, health issues that pertain to corn snakes, or new information regarding the genetics of corn snakes. In general, discussion lead to debates because everyone views the information provided differently.

Why does a debate on the topic at hand cause you to lose your temper and start calling poeple names and railing against everyone whose opinions differ from your own? And I still don't understand how you can become angered by the fact that people are expressing their opinions, which I might add you specifically asked for when you posted the poll, just because there isn't a mad scramble to support your opinions.

I really don't understand the logic behind your arguments and your attacks on other forum members. It would also be benficial if you were to post your information in such a way that it would be easier to read and understand.

Jenn

Old 09-05-2006, 07:21 PM   #54
Mrs InsaneOne
Opps, I just realized that this paragraph is missing a bit of information from my last post.

Quote:
I've read and attempted to comprehend numerous threads related to this, though I've not responded to any but this one. One thing that all the threads in question seem to have in common is that you keep posting the information that you start whining, yelling (all caps), and putting down everyone who questions you. You also start repeating the same things over and over again, but you never really answer any of the direct questions that have been directed to you.
It should read: I've read and attempted to comprehend numerous threads related to this, though I've not responded to any but this one. One thing that all the threads in question seem to have in common is that you keep posting the same obscure information and then you start whining, yelling (all caps), and putting down everyone when that information is questioned. You also start repeating the same things over and over again, but you never really answer any of the direct questions that have been directed to you.

Sorry, but I was distracted at the moment I typed that out.

Jenn

Old 09-05-2006, 08:00 PM   #55
Arcanefate
I am merely guessing here...

But I am pretty positive Rich Z has already produced some "known" Amber Lavenders and Caramel Lavenders that he has raised to adult age. Otherwise I do not see why he would have sold a large group of Hypo het Caramel & Lavender and Normal het Amber & Lavender adults in this years adult sale. I myself bought three. He sold them fairly cheap too.

Old 09-05-2006, 08:06 PM   #56
SnakeAround
Vinman, I am still figuring out why you keep on saying people tell you what you should do... some people just post to explain their choice in the vote. I did not see anyone telling you what you should do, yet you tell all of us to not try to discuss it or you will close the poll.... yay, you are TREATHING us! Oh Vinman, please don't do that, I am sooo scared not to be able to give my vote for this, it would ruin my life!

I vote for Vinniecorn, is that enough honor?

Old 09-05-2006, 08:06 PM   #57
SnakeAround
oops, THREATENING of course...

Old 09-05-2006, 08:20 PM   #58
Mrs InsaneOne
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Blutengel again.
I tried.

Jenn

Old 09-05-2006, 08:22 PM   #59
SnakeAround
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs InsaneOne
I tried.

Jenn
Aw, thank you! I'll just note it in my diary!

Old 09-05-2006, 08:53 PM   #60
Vinman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel
Vinman, I am still figuring out why you keep on saying people tell you what you should do... some people just post to explain their choice in the vote. I did not see anyone telling you what you should do, yet you tell all of us to not try to discuss it or you will close the poll.... yay, you are TREATHING us! Oh Vinman, please don't do that, I am sooo scared not to be able to give my vote for this, it would ruin my life!

I vote for Vinniecorn, is that enough honor?
you are so misinformed nobody said that I was gona close the thread I said that If I had a choice that I would have closed the thread when I first posted it up because All I wanted was a poll not a thread. And if you read the thread carfuly you would have seen where people told me what to do that is wasen't my choice.Nobody is threating any body . man talk about misinformed.
Mrs InsaneOne your name says it all the post in all caps is my add from the forsale sec. I copyed and pasted it know yelling in other posts there one or two words

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google