CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Moderator needed - apply within, please.
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #11
The_Thunderer
Hmmmm... I think some good names have been put out there and I think they'd all do a great job.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #12
RobbiesCornField
I'd like to thank Tim for the nomination, and, of course, will accept.

As a mod, I would try my hardest to see both sides of the story, and live up to the prestigious position the current moderators have created. Personal vendettas and animosity would be thrown out the window when considering infractions or punishments. I think all of the time I spend on here would help me be an asset to the mod team as a way to hopefully help relieve some of their work load.

But I would also think that both Nanci and Eric (vetusvates) would be excellent team additions as well. Both of them are very well respected around here, and both of them are incredibly level headed and very adept at seeing both sides of the story, no matter the situation.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #13
Emily1188
Robbie, Nanci, Eric (vestuvates), Wade - order not reflecting any preference. I think all of the members listed here would make great moderators.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #14
tstephe3
I nominate David!!!!

hope i dont get in trouble for that.. lol all in fun and games..

Old 12-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #15
Teddy Roosevelt
I support Nanci! She's always been helpful and objective.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:02 AM   #16
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstephe3 View Post
I nominate David!!!!

hope i dont get in trouble for that.. lol all in fun and games..
Please don't waste bandwidth in this thread with frivolous posts. I will have to read through all of them when I am trying to pick out names and I don't need to have my job made any harder.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:28 AM   #17
Cat_Eyed_Lady
I hope that Nanci and Eric will accept like Robbie did Any of them would make wonderful mods!

Old 12-12-2009, 12:56 AM   #18
jesserca
I vote Robbie or Eric, but I would be happy with anyone mentioned.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #19
MalinoisK9
Its hard to just pick one, but as long as it is either Robbie, Beth, Nanci, or Eric I'll be pleased.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #20
medusacoils
Some really good names have been put in the mix. Can't wait to see who else puts their name in, or if the people nominated accept, so we can get to voting sometime after the 18th.

Good Luck to all!

Wayne

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread