CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Advice

Old 03-19-2005, 02:33 AM   #11
Quigs
I agree Kathy, my wife is living proof of just that!

Of course, I've had to bribe her on several ocassions with crested geckos and chameleons, just to be able to add "one more" snake! LOL

She's coming around though...hehe

Old 03-19-2005, 12:24 PM   #12
Skye
Kathy, that is so true - you have really hit on a commonly successful theme there.

Old 03-19-2005, 11:20 PM   #13
Dayoh
Funny (fergen8er) you mention being from Texas and the rattelers making your wife weiry about snakes. My man doesn't like them at all either and he is a texan through and through. He does have one of his own because i made his daughter fall in love with them but he doesn't do much with her i do it all, he will hold my corn once in a while (when i make him) and won't touch my bp at all yet. Good luck bringing the women around, perhaps your interest in them will ignite some in her. My man has done well with tolerating my love for snakes. He has even killed some mice for me so i could feed them and not stress over them getting hurt. Sweet huh.......lol

Old 03-19-2005, 11:59 PM   #14
MegF.
I've found the more you explain about them, the colors they come in, the complexity of the genetics etc, the more intrigued they get. They forget they're snakes, and start thinking more about how interesting they are. I've gotten more than one person interested in them just by telling them all about them and showing them pictures of the various morphs on this site, and others. Usually the hi-pink motley of Stephen's really gets them going. PINK!! Wow! It's all over then!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google