CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

The Little Pippies That Could!

Old 06-26-2011, 04:43 PM   #51
airenlow
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich333 View Post
another update: 3 blizzards, 3 charcoals. Will get weights when they decide to come out & play. Hoping for a 1.2 on the blizzards......josh..looks like we might have to do some trading. Assuming they next few weeks go well..
Sounds good! We'll have to wait until after the next Cbus show...I just fed off my last pinky yesterday. I'll be close to having something to trade then too...

Old 06-26-2011, 04:52 PM   #52
rich333
josh, sounds good. Let me know what you had in mind. Something anery intrests me. ;-).

Old 06-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #53
rich333
the 7th egg has begun....i seen it happen!!! As i was watching the 2 blizzard poking thier noses up at me...i noticed something odd about the un pipped egg in front of them....it seemed to move...then...shorttly after that it began to ooze.....i got pics of the egg oozing! Lloll

Old 06-26-2011, 05:57 PM   #54
Christen
It is the coolest thing to watch them rub their nose on the egg when slitting it huh?

Old 06-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #55
rich333
loll..yep sure is. This is great. Almost better than sex...well..maybe not...but you get the point.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #56
Christen
It IS, well kind of, eehhh different level good.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:31 PM   #57
Dee Dee
The anticipation goes on longer than sex. How long did your eggs take to pip in the end rich? Over 60 days?... Sex certainly doesn't last that long lol.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #58
rich333
says who??? Lol

Old 06-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #59
rich333
ok...your right. A different level of good/great. Cant wait to post these pics..had 1 hateling out of the bunch...when i post the pics...you'll know which one it was. Also, was wanting to name these guys/gals with a 70's rock song. Theme. Example: the first blizzards name is "Dream Weaver". Any suggestions?

Old 06-26-2011, 10:45 PM   #60
neiman07
more then a feeling =] thats a good one.. ummm
my sharona.. ha that one made me laugh..
i have a bunch more blitzkerg as in the bop, piano man geesh i need stuff to name! i could write so many down just tell me if you need more =] always here for more

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google