CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

The Little Pippies That Could!

Old 06-26-2011, 11:23 PM   #61
Jessicat
Damn, 6 pages and only 2 pippies? You're worse than me!

Let's hope we see some more soon!!

Edit: I stand corrected.. 7 pages?!!!!

Good thing I have an endless netflix stream! Oh yea, and Spanish homework I should be doing...

hatch pippies, hatch!

Old 06-26-2011, 11:59 PM   #62
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich333 View Post
ok...your right. A different level of good/great. Cant wait to post these pics..had 1 hateling out of the bunch...when i post the pics...you'll know which one it was. Also, was wanting to name these guys/gals with a 70's rock song. Theme. Example: the first blizzards name is "Dream Weaver". Any suggestions?
I think that is a great idea. If you only end up with 2 blizzards you could name one dream and one weaver. BTW Weaver is my maiden name. Thats right the song was named after me. lol So you have to use it. Dave Harms (wax32?) the person I got my butter from names his snakes with song/singer themes. My snakes name is Prudence (I kept it, it fits her) Her sister is Molly, her moms name was Pink after the singer and her dads name is Eldorado. I don't remember what he named the rest of the clutch.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:02 AM   #63
MysticExotics
Woohoo! Congrats on the Blizzards! Can't wait to see more pics!!
CONGRATS Rich!!!

Old 06-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #64
rich333
ok everyone....i know it sucks that i havent posted more pics. Im working on it. I have about 40 pics or so...i'll try to get them to you tonight or tuesday. And theres more pics to take. Checked this morning,all have pipped..but they seem content to stay in the egg for now. Looks like 5 charcoal,4 blizzards! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #65
Dee Dee
That's awesome rich! Next hurdle to wait for all the little pippies to come out & play, & then feeding attempts! Yay! Seriously tho I hope that all of your babies accept food 1st time, thrive & then they grow up to be big strong healthy boys & girls

Old 06-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #66
rich333
nanci,everyone....charcoals #4 & #5 each weigh 8 grams. Blizzards #2 &#3 also 8 grams each. Blizzard # 3 has a visible pattern..almost snow like. Remember i'm a rookie here. Will get you guys pics soon...i promise.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #67
rich333
just a refresher: holmes is a phantom het amel ph diff, & anery. Zena is an ultramel charcoal PH motley & anery.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #68
Draekaar
holmes is a good name. Can't wait for the pics!

Old 06-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #69
rich333
just gff the phone with her. Pics will be posted sometime after 5:00pm tomorrow. Theres 40 some odd pics. Will take a min. To post them all.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #70
Draekaar
hmm I should be here, staring. what's your time zone? XD central?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google