• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amethyst exotics first season!

beccassseven

Hi everyone,
I'm proud to announce my first season breeding! I am starting out slow with one planned clutch.

2011 Hypo lavender motley x 2010 sunkissed het lavender.

I should be getting a mix of lavenders het sunkissed hypo motley and normals het sunkissed lavender hypo motley!

My female sunkissed, Hera is gravid at this time! I can feel a few eggs in her! I'm very excited for my first clutch. She should be laying around the end of april to beginning of may!

Thanks for looking!
I'll try to add pictures when I can!
Becca

Very neat! I bred for the first time last year and it was really exciting and fun. Looking forward to pictures.

Thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to upload some pictures soon. I've done tons and tons of research so I think I'll be adequately prepared for this year! The only thing I don't know much about is shipping. But that is a whole other story.. ;)

000f2b019be5ca24a78e8e90d38e93e1.jpg
7a0cb0a6e47aa3927f5a0fbe4be4b30e.jpg

Thank you sir!! My first season so far has been very exciting and also nerve wracking. And I wish she'd just up and shed already, damn her!! (Don't tell her I said that....)

Back