CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

The Egg Watch Continues . . .

Old 07-17-2016, 05:03 AM   #81
axis1
A watched pot never Berl's!! (Brooklyn accent included)

Alas, at 4:30am, look what I saw peeping through one of two eggs left!

Old 07-17-2016, 07:41 AM   #82
Micayla1895
Wow now that's what I'd call some awesome hobbies!! The sky diving pictures look amazing and congratulations on your beautiful little worms, snows are still one of my favorite morphs

Old 07-17-2016, 08:45 AM   #83
DLena
Wow, Axis! The view of the clouds and sun alone is worth the price of admission. Your smile is absolutely ecstatic. Wow.

Old 07-17-2016, 09:44 AM   #84
axis1
Hey! How ya's been?

Thanx for the kind & appreciative words Micayla1895 & DLena! There were SO many other pix I would love to share with everyone! However, due to the club's name and the nature of some of its practices, I have agreed (however grudgingly!) to not make public any information, other than our club moniker, that would compromise the identity of its members. I guess that there are still some of us who care what people think. Even though I am NOT a member of that mindset, where would we be without honor & loyalty amongst friends & colleagues? (Not a place I'd wanna be!). However, that doesn't stop me from publishing MY exploits and any illustrations of myself and or anyone else who doesn't share the same concerns. Unfortunately, it does prohibit me from sharing some awesome shots.

Oh well, like everything else in this life, it's a damn compromise, a give-and-take, a Yin & Yang, no?

Back to the topic: On a positive note! When I went to check my last egg & the pip that popped this morning, I discovered the LAST EGG was breached by a tiny, curious little snowy snout! That brings the total from a clutch of 19 eggs to 16 hatchlings of 15 snows & 1 amel stripe (I THINK) with a kinked tail. Only 3 duds. Not bad at all from a 8 year-old snake who wasn't even brumated, huh? (Yay, Lilly!! You GO girl!!)

Old 07-17-2016, 09:56 AM   #85
DollysMom
Wow Axis! I'm happier than a monkey in a banana patch for you! Great news.

Old 07-17-2016, 09:59 AM   #86
DLena
Congratulations and well done, Papa Axis. Lilly deserves an extra juicy mouse.

Old 07-17-2016, 10:42 AM   #87
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollysMom View Post
Wow Axis! I'm happier than a monkey in a banana patch for you! Great news.
Thanx Dollysmom!! Appreciate the metaphor (or analogy, I always forget!), as you really make a guy feel welcome! And that makes ME happier than a hooker at an Elks convention! (Though in some places, that would go down like a pregnant pole vaulter!!)

BTW, here goes a quick snap of the last popping pippies!! Ain't they just SO darn cute?

Old 07-17-2016, 10:47 AM   #88
DollysMom
Beyond cute, Axis. There is nothing, I mean nothing in the entire universe cuter than pippy snakes! That's hyperbole, btw, but I don't care 'cause it's true!

Old 07-17-2016, 10:52 AM   #89
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Congratulations and well done, Papa Axis. Lilly deserves an extra juicy mouse.
Just for you, I gave her one!!! (But actually, she HAS been on an increasingly heavier diet as part of her post double-clutching recovery!). But it SOUNDED so GOOD since you said that at JUST the RIGHT time!!!! Here she goes, chowing down on a mouse she constricted for five full minutes and then held onto for five more while surveyed the scene to ensure it wasn't going anywhere and also that no one else was gonna try and interrupt her upcoming meal!!!

Old 07-17-2016, 10:57 AM   #90
DLena
So how are you going to keep track of the squiggles? Names, numbers, microchips?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google